Windows 10: Show hidden icons chevron missing some individual icons…

Discus and support Show hidden icons chevron missing some individual icons… in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I seem to remember the show hidden icons chevron at the bottom right of the screen always showed a shield shaped icon with a tick confirming there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by taid, Sep 24, 2019.

1. taid Win User

Show hidden icons chevron missing some individual icons…

Hi,

I seem to remember the show hidden icons chevron at the bottom right of the screen always showed a shield shaped icon with a tick confirming there was no security problems. If there was a problem the tick changed to an exclamation mark (I think I have the description right). Now the show hidden icons chevron has a ‘Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media’ and a MalwareBytes icon, nothing else, the security icon is missing.

I’ve right clicked on the task bar - selected taskbar settings – selected which icons appear on the taskbar and the Windows Security Notification Icon is selected. I have the ‘Always show all icons in the notification area’ deselected.

Would appreciate any help...

:)

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 24, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Sep 24, 2019
  4. entropy13 Win User

Some icons missing in W7

Why are some of my icons missing? Not just the shortcuts of those pinned in the start menu, the programs themselves lost their icons. Yet other times they re-appear.

Spoiler
    Show hidden icons chevron missing some individual icons… B2Ncj.jpg

entropy13, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Show hidden icons chevron missing some individual icons… - Similar Threads - Show hidden icons

2. Some missing icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some missing icon: As the title said, my notification and WIFI icon were missing and displayed as rectangles. It happened after I restore system checkpoint.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-missing-icon/03b4d8aa-cd5f-428f-b43d-5a809c7416d3
  3. some icons missed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons missed: Recently, I have deleted some fonts from my system and now some icons missed such as icons in task manager next to run new task, end task and etc. and display like a square. I guess deleting some fonts causes this problem....
  4. hidden icons shows the wrong icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hidden icons shows the wrong icons: all my apps are shown as windows icons what to do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons-shows-the-wrong-icons/81811e57-c7b6-45ab-a322-423ba27e939c
  5. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  6. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  7. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  8. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in taskbar: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Security was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  9. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Defender was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  10. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...