Windows 10: show me Please How to Change the Color of Bookmarks List Windows 10 8

Discus and support show me Please How to Change the Color of Bookmarks List Windows 10 8 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sending a photo Well, this will allow you to tweak lots of Firefox settings... Firefox... taming the beast ! IF... it's a Windows setting... maybe... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ghot, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Ghot Win User

show me Please How to Change the Color of Bookmarks List Windows 10 8

Sending a photo Well, this will allow you to tweak lots of Firefox settings... Firefox... taming the beast ! IF... it's a Windows setting... maybe Settings > Personalization...

:)

Ghot, Jun 3, 2021

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. show me Please How to Change the Color of Bookmarks List Windows 10 8 - Similar Threads - show Please Change

2. How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?: At the top of my screen is my menu bar & at the bottom is my taskbar. How do I change the color of them? I'm running windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-if-my-taskbar-in-windows/5028ed9f-6cbe-4945-8d40-458f970a2fe0
  3. How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?: At the top of my screen is my menu bar & at the bottom is my taskbar. How do I change the color of them? I'm running windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-if-my-taskbar-in-windows/5028ed9f-6cbe-4945-8d40-458f970a2fe0
  4. Change Color of Windows 10 Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color of Windows 10 Bookmarks: Could you show me how to change color bookmarks List Windows 10 89.0 64 bit 180495
  5. How to Change Threshold of Taskbar Thumbnails to Show List in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Change Threshold of Taskbar Thumbnails to Show List in Windows 10?: I checked several ways and they all seem to not work on the current Windows 10. Does anybody know how to change this? submitted by /u/Cade28Skywalker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/momruh/how_to_change_threshold_of_taskbar_thumbnails_to/
  6. Please show me, How to,....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please show me, How to,....: [ATTACH] So I want to add my z: drive to the navigation plane on the left side of file explorer. How can I go about doing that? https://preview.redd.it/6bap2ot133r41.png?width=1167&format=png&auto=webp&s=a581745bfae8a20395a2313c5211543d4b425a79 submitted by...
  7. Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019

Colors changed after Windows 10 Update on August 8, 2019: Colors on my monitor changed after Windows 10 update. Desktop was dark blue and is now light blue. Desktop Icon colors changed and icons are larger, In Excel, highlight colors changed e.g. bright yellow became a greenish yellow. I have a desktop with a 3.2 gigahertz Intel...
  8. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

in Browsers and Email
    bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please: Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile I am betting that this question...
  9. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

in Windows 10 Support
    bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please: Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile I am betting that this question...
  10. Change color of menubar and list header?

Change color of menubar and list header?: On Windows 10 the menubar and list header are white by default. I'd like to change them to a greyish color instead. I've tried using the SMACC tool, editing the registry, and editing my main .theme file, but nothing so far has changed these two colors. Maybe they're deed in...