Windows 10: Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen

Discus and support Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to list on windows 10 sign in screen the employees who are using the computer. Currently it only lists the last logged on and "Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeGore2, Jan 2, 2019.

1. JoeGore2 Win User

Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen

I would like to list on windows 10 sign in screen the employees who are using the computer. Currently it only lists the last logged on and "Other User", I need everyone's profile to show, just like when multiple users lock their current session and someone else logs in. Thanks.

:)

JoeGore2, Jan 2, 2019

2. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair

I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list.

Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile?

BTW :I have this issue since Win.8

Belarmino Vicenzo, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Setting up a Logon Script through Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows Server 2016 r2

Hi All,

I have Server 2012 r2 and some 100 users are connected to my domain, I need to push a login script through Active Directory Users and Computers in Windows Server 2016 r2 to all the user's machine (Windows7 & Windows 10). Please suggest me steps to do this.

praveenr_915, Jan 2, 2019
  4. vgkfan83 Win User

How to make Windows 10 login Screen display users that are signed in

1. Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to open the Run box. Type cmd and press Enter.
    2. When the Command Prompt window opens, type query user and press Enter. It will list all users that are currently logged on your computer.

vgkfan83, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen - Similar Threads - Show multiple active

2. Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings: Hi, I wanted to share Windows 11 settings between my notebook and desktop. I use a Microsoft account for my notebook, and I've signed in with the same account on my PC, but nothing happened. I tried some options based on the manuals on the Microsoft website, but nothing seems...
  3. Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings: Hi, I wanted to share Windows 11 settings between my notebook and desktop. I use a Microsoft account for my notebook, and I've signed in with the same account on my PC, but nothing happened. I tried some options based on the manuals on the Microsoft website, but nothing seems...
  4. Multiple user accounts in C:\Users directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple user accounts in C:\Users directory: Multiple user accounts in C:\Users directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-user-accounts-in-cusers-directory/ca2d181b-88f4-4338-aeba-e880033fdd90
  5. Multiple user accounts in C:\Users directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple user accounts in C:\Users directory: Multiple user accounts in C:\Users directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-user-accounts-in-cusers-directory/ca2d181b-88f4-4338-aeba-e880033fdd90
  6. How to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10?: I have searched high and low on the web for a solution to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10. The best I could do is a workaround based on the Option One at the start of the thread. I provide this in case it helps someone else. It is not elegant, but...
  7. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: Saludos a tod@s. Me gustaria saber si desde Visual Basic Excel puedo hace una consulta a Active Directory Users and Computers para obtener el valor de un campo determinado como podría ser el del nombre. Espero noticias, gracias de ante mano!!!! - Greetings to all. I...
  8. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  10. Multiple users on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple users on login screen: Hi guys I'd like to use Prey project on my notebook. I recently updated from windows 8 pro to windows 10. Prey software is effective only if thief can use my notebook. I set up guest account without password but every time i start computer I have to enter username and...