Windows 10: Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10

Discus and support Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; No longer valid in build 9926. 2932 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10

No longer valid in build 9926.

:)

Brink, Feb 1, 2015

2. How can I move app notifications?

I like the app notification concept in Windows 10, but I want those notifications to not be at the bottom right of the primary monitor.. how can I have them show up in the top right or on another monitor entirely?

KevinLusty, Feb 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, can I change this behaviour?

Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, can I change this behaviour? I would like to see them in top right corner, but cannot find this option

BerendEugen, Feb 1, 2015
Thema:

Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10

1. Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Show Notifications Top

2. desk top slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    desk top slide show: how do I run a slide show as my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-slide-show/03590364-7a1b-4b82-876c-6147b69da320
  3. Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.

Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.: Hello everyone! I have a problem with the Windows 10. It seems it cuts off the top of the screen when I put a window into fullscreen. Its really annoying and I know I can reset the video driver by a key, but its not a solution. I linked a picutre what happening. I have an...
  4. Glitch with notifications in bottom right?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitch with notifications in bottom right?: My predator Helios 300 has recently started having problems with its Windows 10 notifications. Whenever a notification pops up in the bottom right no matter what it is, it will say your office installation is complete in glitched out letters that don't totally fit in the box...
  5. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....
  6. Show additional information at bottom of explorer?

Show additional information at bottom of explorer?: Hi! Is it possible to show additional file information at the bottom of the file explorer like it was in windows 7? It was especially useful when the view is set to details and no thumbnails of images are shown and when i click on an image it shows a little preview at the...
  7. Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications: Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray. I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to...
  8. App Notifications not showing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Notifications not showing Windows 10: The apps that i have like Mail, Calender, Twitter are not showing notifications in the action center for example if i've recieved an email theres no notification telling me i've recieved an email, ive looked in settings and went to system (Display, Notifications, Apps, Power)...
  9. Windows 10 Wifi Connection Logo On Bottom Right Not Showing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Wifi Connection Logo On Bottom Right Not Showing?: Hey all. I use windows 10. I also normally use ethernet with my internet but sometimes i would use wifi. On the bottom right corner, there is usually the computer logo which means im connected wired ethernet or wifi. However, i recently clicked on it and moved it and its no...
  10. The Notifications Center on the bottom right of the computer desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    The Notifications Center on the bottom right of the computer desktop: Hello, My question is about the Notifications Center on the bottom right of the computer desktop. Is there any way to just turn this thing OFF? I find it to be so annoying. And even if I put it on 'Quiet Hours' it just keeps on with it. It doesn't continue to 'pop up'...