Windows 10: Show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder. mail app windows 10

Discus and support Show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder. mail app windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder NOT a total number of items. How I can do that? This problem appears after i make reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Omarx1989, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Omarx1989 Win User

Show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder. mail app windows 10

I need to show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder NOT a total number of items.

How I can do that?

This problem appears after i make reset windows 10 .

:)

Omarx1989, Oct 11, 2020

2. Mail Windows 10 not showing unread messages in folders until I click on them.

As the title says.

Is there a way to turn on folders syncing so that when a rule moves an unread message to a folder it appears in the Mail client?

For example, when I look at my email within the browser I can the Junk folder has 2 unread emails in it. When I look at the Mail client that comes with Windows 10 the Junk folder does NOT have the 2 next to it. Once I click into the Junk folder however the
    2 shows up. How do I setup the Mail client so that the 2 shows up without me needing to click into the folder.

onthefritz5860, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail app not showing number of unread emails in a folder unless I click on the folder

I have over 50 folders set up in my hotmail account, along with many filters that direct incoming emails into those folders so that they only appear there and not in the main inbox, allowing me to easily see at a glance what the topics of new emails are
    (and thus make a general assessment of their importance).

I have found that the native Windows 10 Mail app does not show the number of unread emails in a folder unless I click on the folder, which clearly defeats the purpose of the set up that I have as I would need to go through checking each folder for new emails.
    Is there an option that would change this behaviour or is the native Windows 10 Mail app simply not capable of the behaviour I want?

DraconisDomini, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Hikari_PL Win User

Incorrect number of unread mails

Hello,

Started about a month ago - Mail app shows incorrect number of unread mails in a few folders.

- on outlook.com all mail are read

- in Mail app some folders display unread counter > 0 (when I go to those folders there are no unread mails at all)

- never had this problem with Widnows 8 Mail app

- also with Windows 10 there was no such problem at the very outset

Any solutions?

Hikari_PL, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Show number of unread items in “Junk Email” folder. mail app windows 10 - Similar Threads - Show number unread

2. Windows 10 Mail "Junk Email" folder includes read messages in unread count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail "Junk Email" folder includes read messages in unread count: I have Office 365, and use Outlook.com as the mail server. I normally prefer to use Windows 10 Mail as my local mail application.In the Windows 10 Mail local application, my Junk folder always shows the total number of read and unread messages, even if there are no unread...
  3. Windows 10 Mail "Junk Email" folder includes read messages in unread count

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail "Junk Email" folder includes read messages in unread count: I have Office 365, and use Outlook.com as the mail server. I normally prefer to use Windows 10 Mail as my local mail application.In the Windows 10 Mail local application, my Junk folder always shows the total number of read and unread messages, even if there are no unread...
  4. My Junk Mail folder says I have 344 unread emails, but they are all read

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Junk Mail folder says I have 344 unread emails, but they are all read: In the Windows Mail app, I have no unread emails in my Junk Mail folder, but it is labelled as having 344 unread emails. I've been looking around online for a solution and / or explanation but so far have found nothing. I would be very grateful for any help....
  5. Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder: Hello, I am using the windows 10 mail desktop app and have an issue with my sent mail. When I send an email, rather than appearing in sent mail folder it appears in my junk mail folder. If I then mark it as 'not junk' it copies the sent email to my inbox, archive and sent...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing

Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing: Hi, My work email on the windows 10 email app doesn't have a junk folder when I go to "more" folders. I have junk mail that I need to access. My outlook email account on the same app has a junk folder when I click on "more" folders and is working fine. I've tried...
  7. Managing Junk folder in Mail App

Managing Junk folder in Mail App: How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? <**Original Title: Junk folder***> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managing-junk-folder-in-mail-app/2a7c36d0-79dd-4946-8958-3591974d2318
  8. Windows 10 Mail app not showing number of unread emails in a folder unless I click on the...

Windows 10 Mail app not showing number of unread emails in a folder unless I click on the...: I have over 50 folders set up in my hotmail account, along with many filters that direct incoming emails into those folders so that they only appear there and not in the main inbox, allowing me to easily see at a glance what the topics of new emails are (and thus make a...
  9. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  10. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail total number junk