Windows 10: Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11

Discus and support Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]You can show or hide the Display options for Update notifications on your Windows 11 computer using Group Policy Editor or Registry Editor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 7, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11

Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11 show-hide-display-options-update-notifications.png
    You can show or hide the Display options for Update notifications on your Windows 11 computer using Group Policy Editor or Registry Editor. This article explains both methods, and you can follow them according to your Windows 11 version (Home, Pro, etc.). Windows 11 displays mainly two types of notifications when it is required to […]

This article Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 7, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11 [​IMG]

Edwin, May 7, 2022
  3. rebop Win User
    Windows Show Hide not hiding 2004 feature update

Show/Hide has always worked for me. Yesterday I had about 10 updates show. I want to install all BUT the 2004 Feature Update, so hid that in Show/Hide. It shows as hidden there, but when I check Windows Update again the next day, it is still listed. Normally, it would not be and all other updates would be. Now all are there and I do not yet care to install the feature update.

Any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks.

Win 10 1909

rebop, May 7, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Show hide Display

2. How to show or hide Dim display after from Power Options in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show or hide Dim display after from Power Options in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Dim display after in a Power Options setting allows users to dim their computer display after a specific time. However, if you do not like others to change this functionality, you can remove or hide the Dim display after setting from Power Options using Command Prompt...
  3. Hiding Optional Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hiding Optional Update: Under my optional updates, I have one for a driver that doesn't requireupdates i.e. it won't update even if I ask it too since the driver is alreadyup to date, and I wish to hide it so I don't keep thinking I need to update mydevice. However, I am unsure how to do this since...
  4. Windows Show Hide not hiding 2004 feature update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Show Hide not hiding 2004 feature update: Show/Hide has always worked for me. Yesterday I had about 10 updates show. I want to install all BUT the 2004 Feature Update, so hid that in Show/Hide. It shows as hidden there, but when I check Windows Update again the next day, it is still listed. Normally, it would not be...
  5. How to Hide Optional Windows Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Hide Optional Windows Updates?: In Win-7- Hiding Optional Updates was Easy, and made my system load/run Much Faster! In Win-10- Is there a way to Hide Optional Windows Updates? 154863
  6. Windows 10 - Hide Update Notifications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Hide Update Notifications: So, for the past month or so I've been getting notifications on my gaming laptop that it's time to update my operating system. Each time I've tried updating, the update has failed. A problem for a different day The problem I'm having is that Windows keeps telling me it's...
  7. Hide Update Notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hide Update Notifications: So, for the past month or so I've been getting notifications on my gaming laptop that it's time to update my operating system. Each time I've tried updating, the update has failed. Now, this isn't a problem in itself. The problem is that it keeps telling me it's time to...
  8. Chrome notification options not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome notification options not showing: [ATTACH]The only notification options I have are the ones in the picture. I cannot get chrome to show up, though I've turned on notifications. Please help....
  9. Notification options not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification options not showing: In the notifications and actions i should be able to turn certain notifications on or off on different apps; however, I don't have that option also i dont have to the option to turn on notifications on lock screen. I heard on a different question that it was the antivirus...
  10. "Hide icon and notification" option for non-Modern programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Hide icon and notification" option for non-Modern programs?: Hey guys, I remember the feature on Windows 7 where you could choose "Hide icon and notifications" which would, well, hide both the icons and notifications. I know you can easily hide the icon for non-Modern/Metro programs by just dragging it to the area inside the ^...