Windows 10: Show picture's filename in background slide show

Discus and support Show picture's filename in background slide show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This Q was asked sometime ago around the time of W7 and XP. Anyone got a solution for W10? The background slide show is a great feature, I've set my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aeolus0, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Aeolus0 Win User

Show picture's filename in background slide show

This Q was asked sometime ago around the time of W7 and XP. Anyone got a solution for W10?

The background slide show is a great feature, I've set my laptop to pick every 10 minutes a random photo from the hundreds that are in my pictures library. Is it possible to see the current wallpaper picture's filename?

Idea is that filename should show with each slide in the show.

:)

Aeolus0, Mar 17, 2019
  2. MikeP2k1 Win User

Show Background Filename in Windows 10

How can I display the filename (and perhaps the path) of the file currently being displayed in my Windows 10 background slide show.

MikeP2k1, Mar 17, 2019
  3. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Show picture's filename in background slide show

Background picture in slide show does not change

Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10.

DeepakMukerjee, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Show picture's filename in background slide show

1. Show picture's filename in background slide show - Similar Threads - Show picture's filename

2. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  3. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  4. Background Slide Show only partially showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Slide Show only partially showing: Hi! I have just recently been trying to create a slide show for my desktop background, but only some of the photos will show, and before the certain photos that won't show wont respond to any action with the 'next desktop background' or 'personalize'. After waiting a while...
  5. slide show

slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  6. windows 10 desktop background slide show

windows 10 desktop background slide show: Hi, I'm trying to get a bit of help here. I've gotten a new computer with windows 10 on it and I'm trying to get the desktop background to play a collage of my photo's just like the lock screen does. I've done a lot of searching for this and none of the info I've found seems...
  7. Slide show with pictures and videos

Slide show with pictures and videos: How do I get videos to play automatically in a slide show on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show-with-pictures-and-videos/faa23895-9b40-4a1c-9fd7-91f719e2d418
  8. Personal Picture shows as background

Personal Picture shows as background: HP Envy Windows 10 Until I sign onto Windows 10, my HP laptop originally would show nature scene pics, chosen by Windows. (You may recall such pics would changed to a new nature scene every couple days.) Now, my laptop displays a personal picture of mine (the same...
  9. Background picture in slide show does not change

Background picture in slide show does not change: Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10....
  10. win 10 background slide show

win 10 background slide show: I used to be able to select FOLDER And the slide show would include that folder plus all its sub-directories. but not now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/win-10-background-slide-show/7cc25543-c455-491f-9a0e-09499412bf0e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 display filename with slideshow

2. win10 show background filename

3. Show pictures filename in background slide show windows 10