Windows 10: Show RAM DDR Type? I know what I have (DDR3), but how do I make it show?

Discus and support Show RAM DDR Type? I know what I have (DDR3), but how do I make it show? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aredditorandahalf [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aredditorandahalf, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Show RAM DDR Type? I know what I have (DDR3), but how do I make it show?

/u/Aredditorandahalf, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Love-King Win User

Windows 10 shows my DDR3 1333 as DDR2 RAM 800Mhz in task manager?

Why could my DDR3 show as DDR2 in my Fujitsu Esprimo P2560?

I'm using Windows 10 64bit

Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.2ghz e5800

6GB RAM.

Even when I remove RAM from the second slot, which I thought could be the problem, and use one slot, the RAM still shows as DDR2 instead of DDR3.

Will this affect the performance of my desktop PC?

I'm also using the latest BIOS update for the machine.

Love-King, Jan 21, 2021
  3. prashii Win User
    Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Show RAM DDR Type? I know what I have (DDR3), but how do I make it show?

Windows 10 shows my DDR3 1333 as DDR2 RAM 800Mhz in task manager?

I install DDR3 RAM 1066 but it shows only I try everything that I can do.
    Show RAM DDR Type? I know what I have (DDR3), but how do I make it show? b5d03f34-16e9-494f-b130-cebac45b0638.png

PUNEETSHARMA9, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Show RAM DDR Type? I know what I have (DDR3), but how do I make it show?

1. Show RAM DDR Type? I know what I have (DDR3), but how do I make it show? - Similar Threads - Show RAM DDR

2. What is the box at the bottom of my screen showing each letter that i type? And how do i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the box at the bottom of my screen showing each letter that i type? And how do i...: There a box below my screen showing me each word i type and i dont know how to turn it off or how it got there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-box-at-the-bottom-of-my-screen-showing/13bfe463-e7f4-48e3-a75b-62303d28d312
  3. What is the box at the bottom of my screen showing each letter that i type? And how do i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the box at the bottom of my screen showing each letter that i type? And how do i...: There a box below my screen showing me each word i type and i dont know how to turn it off or how it got there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-box-at-the-bottom-of-my-screen-showing/13bfe463-e7f4-48e3-a75b-62303d28d312
  4. I have multiple security certs that show they cant be trusted, how do i make sure i have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple security certs that show they cant be trusted, how do i make sure i have...: any one know how to check if certificates are trusted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-multiple-security-certs-that-show-they-cant/0b8aac33-674f-4388-b9a2-fd7173e9cc7d
  5. I have multiple security certs that show they cant be trusted, how do i make sure i have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have multiple security certs that show they cant be trusted, how do i make sure i have...: any one know how to check if certificates are trusted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-multiple-security-certs-that-show-they-cant/0b8aac33-674f-4388-b9a2-fd7173e9cc7d
  6. sfc scannow showed errors but i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc scannow showed errors but i dont know what to do: Hi i have been getting blue screens of death and some times when i start windows some times it the screen binks white on and offand i checked the net and ran sfc scan as admin got his but i do not know what to do , i opened the log file and just got lost any help would be...
  7. I know it's stupid but do you know how to make the the picture show instead of having this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I know it's stupid but do you know how to make the the picture show instead of having this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/O2080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k95ri0/i_know_its_stupid_but_do_you_know_how_to_make_the/
  8. I have a file that doesn't show what type of file is it and shows a sheet of paper.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a file that doesn't show what type of file is it and shows a sheet of paper.: The file So... I once downloaded a music file or to be more specific a "MP3 Audio File VLC" that never showed the VLC Icon but I didn't mind because on VLC it played as well as the other files. But one day I wanted to put the artist who did it and album and those sorts of...
  9. How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type?: Hello, I have a Microsoft K350 wireless keyboard. How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-keys-not-make-the-typing-sound-as/16e1fa83-9515-4797-9ab4-8c902a28c133
  10. Windows shows i have 31,9GB RAM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows shows i have 31,9GB RAM: Currently have 32GB RAM installed on my X99 system with an Intel 5820K but according to Resource monitor on Windows 10 there is 32680MB Physical memory installed, total value of 32680MB and 87.5MB Hardware reserved,. Checking the system properties windows i have only 31.9GB...