Windows 10: Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

Discus and support Show seconds in system tray clock option missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, i just updated my windows 11 version to the latest update 22621.1778 which is moment 3. i don't have a option for show seconds in system tray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Halim Maulana, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

hello, i just updated my windows 11 version to the latest update 22621.1778 which is moment 3. i don't have a option for show seconds in system tray clock. can someone help me?

:)

Halim Maulana, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Win32Guy Win User

How to show seconds on the Windows 10 tray clock

*Source : How to Show Seconds in Taskbar Clock in Windows 10?

1. Start Regedit.exe and go to the following registry branch:

1. Create a REG_DWORD value named ShowSecondsInSystemClock
    2. Set its value data to 1.
    3. Logoff and login back.

This adds seconds to the tray clock.

Works in Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) and higher.

Win32Guy, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Shawn Brink, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

How to get the clock and calendar to display in system tray

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I have that option on. It clicked off/on but the system tray is still missing the clock. The calendar is missing, too.

ThezanyLady, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

1. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing - Similar Threads - Show seconds system

2. Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11: Is there anyway to adjust the position of the system tray and clock on the taskbar that doesn't involve moving the taskbar itself? I have an ultrawide monitor and the centered taskbar has been great, but for some reason the system tray and clock aren't part of it. I am trying...
  3. Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11: Is there anyway to adjust the position of the system tray and clock on the taskbar that doesn't involve moving the taskbar itself? I have an ultrawide monitor and the centered taskbar has been great, but for some reason the system tray and clock aren't part of it. I am trying...
  4. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

Show seconds in system tray clock option missing: hello, i just updated my windows 11 version to the latest update 22621.1778 which is moment 3. i don't have a option for show seconds in system tray clock. can someone help me?...
  5. [Bug] date missing from Taskbar system tray clock after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug] date missing from Taskbar system tray clock after update.: I've set up my clock in the system tray to show both time and date. But after a recent update the date is completely gone. I can only see time now. I checked the settings, they are exactly the same as before. I didn't touch anything. For comparison my work laptop is a on a...
  6. System tray area missing?

System tray area missing?: I performed a clean installation of Windows 11 two days ago. Yesterday, the System Tray, Action Centre and Notification Area/Clock are missing and not visible. They can still be accessed through keyboard shortcuts but not from the taskbar. While task manager is open, the tray...
  7. Why is there no analogue clock option for tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is there no analogue clock option for tray?: I really miss the old analogue clock, and would like it back. There used to be a registry change thing I could do to get the old tray back, but they disabled it for some reason. The worst part about this, is that the clock is still visible if you go to date/time settings....
  8. How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?: Currently it only displays local time, and I have to hover to get the other timezone. How do you make both time zones display permanently in the system tray? Thanks submitted by /u/Jade-Gate [link] [comments]...
  9. system tray missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray missing: System Tray is missing on taskbar. Looking at Taskbar/properties - all is set correctly. only this visible is clock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-missing/859a2afa-d26f-467c-877b-9857874489f4
  10. CPU usage of system tray clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage of system tray clock: Still getting over the teething troubles of upgrading from Windows 7... I opened the Task Manager and found the System Tray clock was using 14% of the CPU - permanently. ( I have also installed White Tiger T-Clock Redux which is running alongside this.) I stopped T-Clock,...