Windows 10: Show specific info on specific files.

Discus and support Show specific info on specific files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everybody. Can someone help me? I'd love to have my windows 10 to show Exposion, ISO, F-stop, Shutter, every tom I open a picture in a folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MadsPagsberg, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Show specific info on specific files.

Hi Everybody.

Can someone help me?

I'd love to have my windows 10 to show Exposion, ISO, F-stop, Shutter, every tom I open a picture in a folder.

How can I set this for all folders, so I do not have to do it every time I open a new folder with pictures?

All the best.

:)

MadsPagsberg, Jun 19, 2019
  2. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Show specific info on specific files.

Cortana cannot find photo files without specific search filter

To know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time you experience this problem?
    • Is this happening when searching photo files only?
    • Is there an specific type of file that Cortana cannot search?

You can also check this
    link
    for further information and troubleshooting steps.

Thank you.

Desiree Yau, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Show specific info on specific files.

1. Show specific info on specific files. - Similar Threads - Show specific info

2. Specific sound output for specific display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific sound output for specific display: I have a laptop that is connected through hdmi to a TV for a second display. I plan to add more displays. I am wondering if there is a way to make what is on each display output audio to its respected speakers. For example I have a game running on the TV I want the audio to...
  3. Opening a file with a specific app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening a file with a specific app: Is there any way to open a specific file with a specific app? I' d like to automatically open a file with a certain pdf reader, but, at the same time, I need all the other pdf on my computer to open in Chrome. Is there any way to do that automatically without needing to right...
  4. Prevent specific app for accessing specific file / directory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Prevent specific app for accessing specific file / directory: Is it possible to prevent specific app for accessing specific file / directory? On privacy setting it only has option for accessing file system. And on Apps & features setting, not all apps has advanced option button.. What I want to do is something like "prevent foobar.exe...
  5. Format Specification of EDB files

in Cortana
    Format Specification of EDB files: Hi, I am working in forensics and i would like to know if EDB file specifications are provided by microsoft team. I need to analyze the edge , IE and cortana...
  6. Question about autodownloading specific file types to specific folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about autodownloading specific file types to specific folders: I download videos from online and images and also free ebooks from places other then just amazon. So here is what I want to know. If all the videos I download are .MP4 can I have them automatically download into a specific folder inside downloads. And do the same for other...
  7. Specific File Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific File Sharing: I have a pretty basic open network. I would like to share only PDF files from only my second hard drive, but only to one person and I would prefer they used some form of credentials to log into the drive. They would only have read access. How would I go about accomplishing...
  8. writing system info specific lines to file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    writing system info specific lines to file: Hello, I am pulling information with a batch file from domain PCs using systeminfo in command prompt and other commands. I am wanting to pull specific lines to reduce clutter in the output file. by using: systeminfo | findstr /C:"Host Name:" /C:"OS Name" /C:"ETC ETC">...
  9. How to link a specific icon to a specific File type?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to link a specific icon to a specific File type?: What tools can be used for this purpose? (FileTypesMan, etc.) Currently there is one icon for the various File types associated with the app. Icons have been customized for each distinct file type for the app. (10 custom icons for each File Type) How to link the new icons...
  10. Can't backup a specific file

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't backup a specific file: I just bought a WD My Passport Ultra and it comes with a copy of WD Backup. Never using backup software I decided to give it a try and see what happens. I had no problems at all until I ended up with a message "These files failed to back up: UPPS.bin, 15.77kb". so I decided...