Windows 10: show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...

Discus and support show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Files and photos are still going to OneDrive, which was supposedly removed from my pc more than one year ago. How to remove files and completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by klaro 1590, Jul 13, 2021.

1. show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...

Files and photos are still going to OneDrive, which was supposedly removed from my pc more than one year ago. How to remove files and completely eliminate One Drive from Windows 10?Desktop pc - Windows 10 - 20H2 - OS 19042.1083 - Edge 910.0.864.67I need the easiest way possible for a very senior citizen user to accomplish the OneDrive removal

:)

klaro 1590, Jul 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Freezer Win User

show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...

1. show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from... - Similar Threads - show steps move

2. Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive: I took some files out of my OneDrive to make a dedicated OneDrive folder, and I removed my Pictures File from my OneDrive. I tried unpinning the folder, using cmd to delete the directory as well. I also tried deleting the file through the file explorer with...
  3. Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive: I took some files out of my OneDrive to make a dedicated OneDrive folder, and I removed my Pictures File from my OneDrive. I tried unpinning the folder, using cmd to delete the directory as well. I also tried deleting the file through the file explorer with...
  4. Remove files from OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove files from OneDrive?: Latest update to W10. I mistakenly put some files into OneDrive that I don't want in a cloud. When I tried to remove them, I got a notice that I'd also be removing them from my hard drive. Could have been that the files weren't fully loaded to the cloud at that time. Anyway,...
  5. OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC

OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC: Don't want to wait too long Give me inside in the following issue. Why can I see the documents deleted from the PC on OneDrive? I didn’t upload them at all....
  6. Removing files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing files from OneDrive: How do I remove files from OneDrive without removing them from my computer? I don't have to have everything on my computer backed up to One Drive. How do I stop that from happening?...
  7. Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!: Ok I've got a new computer and it says my onedrive is nearly full but when I delete a folder from onedrive it deletes them from my pictures too??? Help please. 130723
  8. How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?

How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?: [Win10; MS Outlook; Google Chrome;] Hello, I uploaded to my computer a bunch of pictures from my Nikkon digital camera, which landed in one of the folders in File Explorer. How to move them to a new folder under OneDrive? I created the new folder under OneDrive and tried...
  9. Files not deleting from OneDrive

Files not deleting from OneDrive: Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did. While trying to open an image I was also getting an "Invalid value for registry" error. Vijay...
  10. Onedrive moving files.

Onedrive moving files.: Onedrive has moved my documents, desktop and pictures from my PC to Onedrive. I prefer not doing this. Is there a way to change the option where I can use Onedrive as a back-up only and keep my files on my PC?...