Windows 10: show stroge of drivers

Discus and support show stroge of drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My drivers are like this [ATTACH] How I show stroge like this [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Muhamed Hussien, May 20, 2019.

1. show stroge of drivers

My drivers are like this show stroge of drivers ffc3847b-508c-4127-a0c2-daf9ba67ef05?upload=true.jpg

How I show stroge like this show stroge of drivers c6174566-34f3-4d79-a7a3-769ca740cc54?upload=true.jpg

:)

Muhamed Hussien, May 20, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

show stroge of drivers

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond show stroge of drivers :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 20, 2019
Thema:

show stroge of drivers

1. show stroge of drivers - Similar Threads - show stroge drivers

2. Laser driver shows at

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laser driver shows at: Dear Microsoft Team,We re currently using a laser connected to Windows 10 system, which we control via USB. However, we have encountered an issue after installing another USB device, causing the laser to stop functioning.Upon investigating the possible causes of this problem,...
  3. Laser driver shows at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laser driver shows at: Dear Microsoft Team,We re currently using a laser connected to Windows 10 system, which we control via USB. However, we have encountered an issue after installing another USB device, causing the laser to stop functioning.Upon investigating the possible causes of this problem,...
  4. Laser driver shows at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...

what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...: Event log shows The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9A03&SUBSYS_883D103C&REV_01\3&11583659&2&the driver doesn't show in its own events specific errors that i noticed, but it matches the event warnings. It says it is from 1968, which does...
  6. what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...

what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...: Event log shows The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9A03&SUBSYS_883D103C&REV_01\3&11583659&2&the driver doesn't show in its own events specific errors that i noticed, but it matches the event warnings. It says it is from 1968, which does...
  7. what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Network adapter driver not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter driver not showing.: While trying to activate my SIM card on my pc, I discovered that I didn't have network adapter driver for the SIM card installed which I thought was unusual because my pc had a slot for SIM cards. After that, I downloaded the hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Driver from the...
  9. SHOWING PRINTER DRIVER NOT AVAILABLE

SHOWING PRINTER DRIVER NOT AVAILABLE: MY LAPTOP IS SHOWING DRIVER NOT AVAILABLE WHEN I CONNECT MY PRINTER CUM SCANNER VIA USB.ALSO WHEN UPDATING DRIVER IT SHOW NO DRIVER FOUND. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/showing-printer-driver-not-available/d4f2d082-666b-4598-9eec-1b850e393364
  10. bluetooth driver not showing up..

bluetooth driver not showing up..: I cannot seem to find my Bluetooth driver, i updated my PC because the Bluetooth audio was and still is very choppy. I was thinking this would fix the problem but it still persist... I have tried all sorts of things from youtube videos, reddit forums, that i finally figured i...