Windows 10: Show stuff on both taskbars?

Discus and support Show stuff on both taskbars? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have dual monitors on my computer. How can I show Clock, Date, WiFi, and sound on both Taskbars? 10325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PePe The Frog, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Show stuff on both taskbars?

I have dual monitors on my computer. How can I show Clock, Date, WiFi, and sound on both Taskbars?

:)

PePe The Frog, Jul 29, 2015

2. Nokia X3 shows charging but doesn't charge

With both the charger and the USB charging, the screen shows charging, the battery meter runs as if charging, but even after an hour of charging, the charge remains the same and immediately shows low battery....... help please...

I've tried restarting, taking off the battery and the conventional stuff.....

homersimpson89, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Audio Equalizer and Dolby Settings Absent on my Lumia 520

but when i visit the app store from my lumia through a qr code posted in the forum, the audio app had a screenshots tab where pictures showed these settings are present. both eq and dolby. isnt the store phone specific? and shows stuffs specific to the phone?

rambosaha---01, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Show stuff on both taskbars?

Right click on a blank area of the task bar.
    Select the drop down menu under "Show task bar buttons on:"
    Choose "All taskbars"

teachermark, Jul 30, 2015
  5. It is enabled, and that option shows the tasks. It doesnt show the WiFi, Sound, Clock, and Date *Smile

PePe The Frog, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly.

The only way to do this is with another program.
    Display Fusion can help you get everything set up the way you like it.

teachermark, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly.

The only way to do this is with another program.
    Display Fusion can help you get everything set up the way you like it.

Or this one...
    Realtime Soft UltraMon

teachermark, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Show stuff on both taskbars?

1. Show stuff on both taskbars? - Similar Threads - Show stuff both

2. File Explorer showing unwanted stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer showing unwanted stuff: Hi everyone, Well, this is an odd question. I'm helping a friend with a project that involves setting up three new Windows 11 machines. She created a new, project specific account that these machines are hooked up to, but the Office license is on her primary personal account....
  3. File Explorer showing unwanted stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer showing unwanted stuff: Hi everyone, Well, this is an odd question. I'm helping a friend with a project that involves setting up three new Windows 11 machines. She created a new, project specific account that these machines are hooked up to, but the Office license is on her primary personal account....
  4. Is it possible to show both 24-hr time and 12-hr time in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to show both 24-hr time and 12-hr time in the taskbar?: Hi,I think this would be a great feature. My job typically works around 24 hour time designations, but I personally use 12 hour time outside of work. I use the same computer for personal things as well as work. I am unaware as to if this is already possible, or if there is...
  5. steps required to show system icons in taskbar on both screens.

steps required to show system icons in taskbar on both screens.: In the past showing system icons in both screens when connecting additional monitor was an option. Is the option still available? if so, what is the procedure?...
  6. Items on Taskbar not responding + other fun stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Items on Taskbar not responding + other fun stuff: Hi, about a month ago I started noticing some weird stuff going on with windows. Sometimes the windows related items on the task bar (search, vol, control panel) won't respond to being clicked. The Taskbar still appears and the other apps like Chrome and stuff still work but...
  7. Items on Taskbar not responding + other fun stuff

Items on Taskbar not responding + other fun stuff: Hi, about a month ago I started noticing some weird stuff going on with windows. Sometimes the windows related items on the task bar (search, vol, control panel) won't respond to being clicked. The Taskbar still appears and the other apps like Chrome and stuff still work but...
  8. Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens?

Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens?: [ATTACH] Basically what the title says. Haven't used Windows in a long looooong time. Recently got a PC and wanting to show the running application and volume pieces on both monitors. Is it possible? The reason for this is I mainly play video games on here, and if I need...
  9. for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    for those who cant open stuff in taskbar: hit the windows button, it could help, it helped for me. the windows button is on the bottom left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-those-who-cant-open-stuff-in-taskbar/7a236740-1b87-4122-91b6-975b5bfdb980
  10. Display taskbar icons on both monitors

Display taskbar icons on both monitors: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to also display the taskbar icons on my second monitor in extend display mode. As you can see here is my main first monitor [ATTACH] And here is my second monitor[ATTACH] From what I read it's not possible to copy them on the...