Windows 10: Show the day of the week?

Discus and support Show the day of the week? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. mobile1 Win User

Show the day of the week?

In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like
    Show the day of the week? [​IMG]
    ?

:)

mobile1, Feb 6, 2019
  2. bibirobot Win User

Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Feb 6, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 6, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Show the day of the week? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Show the day of the week? - Similar Threads - Show week

2. Unwanted icons for previously opened emails showing up in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Unwanted icons for previously opened emails showing up in taskbar: This is some kind of settings problem that I can’t find. I am getting unwanted icons representing previously opened emails in my task bar when I am using GMail. If I hover mouse over the icon, I get small pictures of every message I’ve opened and can ‘X’- out. How do I get...
  3. Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable: i have an nvidia geforce 1070 graphics card and am running win 10 and 2 days ago after some windows updates my card was running just fine and after updates it is now no longer detecting it. It shows as hidden but greyed out. I have rolled my version back to before the updates...
  4. I want to remove my e-mail address so it will not show up on my log in screen Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to remove my e-mail address so it will not show up on my log in screen Windows 10: Can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-my-e-mail-address-so-it-will-not/97ebbd16-6abf-41f1-aa7e-508c945a5369"
  5. How do I get both drives to show in W expl with RAID 1 configuration?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get both drives to show in W expl with RAID 1 configuration?: Hi. I ordered my computer with two hard drives configured in Raid 1 (mirror) format two years ago. This has worked perfectly well. In windows explorer, both drives showed (with different drive letters). After a problem with the PC recently, I reloaded W10 from scratch and...
  6. Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.: My problem is that the Edge thumbnail preview that displays when hovering over the icon on the taskbar only shows the active tab in each window, instead of all tabs. This started after I had an issue were Edge opened off screen (running multiple displays). I had to use...
  7. How do I get both drives to show in W expl with RAID 1 configuration?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get both drives to show in W expl with RAID 1 configuration?: Hi. I ordered my computer with two hard drives configured in Raid 1 (mirror) format two years ago. This has worked perfectly well. In windows explorer, both drives showed (with different drive letters). After a problem with the PC recently, I reloaded W10 from scratch and...
  8. Icons not showing in Windows Search Box on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Icons not showing in Windows Search Box on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Icons help a user to select a file or identify that file. Both the complexity and visual appearance of the software goes down when these icons are not present. Some users have been facing this issue. They are reporting that [...] This post Icons not showing...
  9. Internet shows other internet connections than just mine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet shows other internet connections than just mine: When I sign onto my computer, I'm seeing other internet connections than mine such as Motorola-F980D and Hidden Network, as well as other pop-up. They show to connect automatically when I sign on, but I never authorized this and don't know how to make it stop. I click off the...
  10. GWFL Marketplace still showing as down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GWFL Marketplace still showing as down: I have tried unsuccessfully for the better part of a year to download some of my paid games and DLC from the GFWL Client and all I ever get is error code 80070057. I've also read loads of other forums posts and found many folks in the same boat. I can't even look at my...