Windows 10: show volume bar topmost

Discus and support show volume bar topmost in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to display the volume control topMost so I can see the volume bar moving up and down . Is there a way or any app/download can do that? 139717 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LeonChan, Sep 2, 2019.

1. LeonChan Win User

show volume bar topmost

I want to display the volume control topMost so I can see the volume bar moving up and down . Is there a way or any app/download can do that?

:)

LeonChan, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 2, 2019
  4. SivaTata Win User

show volume bar topmost

Windows 10 Upgrade - Sticking Volume Slider pn Top left with full volume; Task bar windows not showing up; Jump list not showing

Thank you for the reply. Let me reiterate a bit for further clarity.

• The problem is with the Active Windows in the task bar when grouped. On hover on a group the small windows flicker and go away; they have to stay and when I click them they have to be restored; I should be able to close them also when I click 'X' which
      gets highlighted on mouse over.
    • I believe the problem is with the Windows 10 upgrade; the jump lists and this issue should be related to that.
    • Much bigger issue is the volume bar with 100% on the foreground of the screen as I cannot use volume as the driver is disabled to remove the annoying volume bar.
    However, I tried the solution and it does not help. The 'Always show icons....' setting shows the icons on the task bar which are otherwise grouped which is fine. My problem is with the open active windows on taskbar.

SivaTata, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

show volume bar topmost

1. show volume bar topmost - Similar Threads - show volume bar

2. the volume bar does not go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    the volume bar does not go away: so this has benn like this sice the beggining i think but i just noticed it now [ATTACH] and i it does not go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-volume-bar-does-not-go-away/070c5aa1-152c-4c83-acf1-6905f845c923
  3. Volume Bar Overlay

Volume Bar Overlay: Hi, How can I remove this? I don't always need to know the exact number that the volume is on, I can tell by using my ears that it is too loud or quiet at that particular moment. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  4. Volume Bar Thing

Volume Bar Thing: As of June 18, 2019, my computer (Laptop, Windows 10) has updated, and unfortunately contains a rather ugly and distracting volume icon bar thing. [ATTACH] All I want to know is how to completely rid myself from this and just have the blue bar to the left. If that is not...
  5. When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...

When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...: My main problem is that when I adjust my sound, I only want the volume bar to show up without the block of information next to it. Is there any way to do this? I've looked through the windows settings but still haven't found the option to get rid of it (if there is one)....
  6. Giant Volume Bar

Giant Volume Bar: [ATTACH]This giant volume bar keeps showing up and it wasn't there before and it keeps taking up some parts of my screen when I just want to change my volume and See This.[ATTACH]...
  7. Volume Bar doesn't disappear

Volume Bar doesn't disappear: [ATTACH] For some reason the volume bar doesn't disappear at all, and when I open Spotify the same goes for the preview of the Spotify song I am listening to, it doesn't disappear at all, this has started roughly half an hour ago and before that I think there was a Windows...
  8. Space bar turning down volume

Space bar turning down volume: Hi, i don't know what could have happened, but from yesterday (2018 9.4) my space bar started lowering the volume whenever i press space, and whenever i press shift it acts like backspace. I haven't got a new keyboard or anything. And it became quite annyoying. I may have...
  9. Scroll bar not showing

Scroll bar not showing: the scroll bar is not showing on www.nbc.com/AGTvote. Can this be restored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/scroll-bar-not-showing/68d5c2ff-54ab-4a45-9527-88362e3a1295
  10. Volume control bar

Volume control bar: Greetings how do I disable or turn off this tiny volume bar that showed up out of nowhere ? it always accompanies the main volume control bar [ATTACH]...