Windows 10: show volume percent in system tray

Discus and support show volume percent in system tray in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know one can hover over the speaker icon and see the volume. Is there a way to show volume percent in system tray? 178638 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theoldfarter, May 4, 2021.

1. show volume percent in system tray

I know one can hover over the speaker icon and see the volume. Is there a way to show volume percent in system tray?

:)

theoldfarter, May 4, 2021

2. show volume percent in system tray

There's many similar apps to satisfy everyone's preference. I use ClickMonitorDDC to control volume & display brightness.

It also can be configured to show percent setting and allows adjustment with scroll button/mouse-over.
    The 62 is volume % level and 26 is brightness % level.

show volume percent in system tray [​IMG]

Download ClickMonitorDDC - MajorGeeks

W10 Tweaker, May 4, 2021
  3. show volume percent in system tray

I know one can hover over the speaker icon and see the volume.
    Is there a way to show volume percent in system tray?

theoldfarter, May 4, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

show volume percent in system tray

Hi, here's one way:
    - a useful free prog called Volume2..
    Download Volume2 1.1.5.404 / 1.1.7.434 Beta

This also lets you simply e.g. hover over the taskbar and scroll to control the volume - and other options like that.

Rt click gives easy access to related areas: Left click gives you a volume slider.

Options: e.g.

dalchina, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. show volume percent in system tray - Similar Threads - show volume percent

2. Windows Explorer System Tray not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer System Tray not showing: Windows 11 Pro 22h2, windows tiny edition. Issue present since first setup, previously the issue was seen when taskbar was set to autohide, system tray stopped showing wifi/battery/sound/clock.NB: I've turned off everything I don't use search etc. I was gonna patch the...
  3. System Tray arrow not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  4. System Tray arrow not showing.

System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  5. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  6. Date not showing with time in system tray

Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  7. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  8. System Tray - Power not showing

System Tray - Power not showing: Dear all,I am writing because of the change I have in the System tray. For some reason, it shows my power on the sign-in screen, but not on the system tray.Would anyone know why this is, please?Marek...
  9. System tray has no icons for volume

System tray has no icons for volume: Turn on system icons are gray on. I need the icons in the system tray of the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-has-no-icons-for-volume/8e175dbf-d1f4-40c7-9562-3f3e0dff11a2
  10. System Tray Volume Slider ding noise when adjusting the volume.

System Tray Volume Slider ding noise when adjusting the volume.: I noticed that the volume slider no longer makes the ding when adjusting the volume. This is very annoying especially when trying to adjust the volume for multiple external sources. I now have to make sure something is playing when changing the output device. So very...