Windows 10: show volume percent in system tray

Discus and support show volume percent in system tray in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know one can hover over the speaker icon and see the volume. Is there a way to show volume percent in system tray? 178638 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theoldfarter, May 4, 2021.

1. show volume percent in system tray

I know one can hover over the speaker icon and see the volume. Is there a way to show volume percent in system tray?

:)

theoldfarter, May 4, 2021

2. show volume percent in system tray

There's many similar apps to satisfy everyone's preference. I use ClickMonitorDDC to control volume & display brightness.

It also can be configured to show percent setting and allows adjustment with scroll button/mouse-over.
    The 62 is volume % level and 26 is brightness % level.

show volume percent in system tray [​IMG]

Download ClickMonitorDDC - MajorGeeks

W10 Tweaker, May 4, 2021
  3. show volume percent in system tray

I know one can hover over the speaker icon and see the volume.
    Is there a way to show volume percent in system tray?

theoldfarter, May 4, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

show volume percent in system tray

Hi, here's one way:
    - a useful free prog called Volume2..
    Download Volume2 1.1.5.404 / 1.1.7.434 Beta

This also lets you simply e.g. hover over the taskbar and scroll to control the volume - and other options like that.

Rt click gives easy access to related areas: Left click gives you a volume slider.

Options: e.g.

dalchina, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. show volume percent in system tray - Similar Threads - show volume percent

2. Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 System Tray Not Showing: hello! i upgraded my laptop software from windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few months ago, and yesterday i've noticed almost all of the people who have windows 10 have system tray in their taskbar, whereas i can not see any system tray in my taskbar. please help me, i really need...
  3. System tray icons wrong show/no-show toggles

System tray icons wrong show/no-show toggles: Windows 10 Home, my system tray icons are wonky. Some will go missing on me, not visible at all, not even in the "Show hidden icons" flyout. For example, right now my Network icon is flat out missing. If I go into the notification area tray and toggle it off, my volume icon...
  4. System tray has no icons for volume

System tray has no icons for volume: Turn on system icons are gray on. I need the icons in the system tray of the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-has-no-icons-for-volume/8e175dbf-d1f4-40c7-9562-3f3e0dff11a2
  5. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...
  6. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. https://i.imgur.com/iA9thDM.png (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) https://i.imgur.com/ofmLdHr.png Additionally, at the network...
  7. System tray shows new notifications that aren't there

in Windows 10 Support
    System tray shows new notifications that aren't there: I've noticed on my laptop and desktop, both running Win10 Pro 1809, that since the last set of updates, when I boot up and logon, both machines show the notification icon at far right on the system tray as filled and hovering the mouse over the icon shows the tooltip "1 new...
  8. Show Programs in System Tray in Task Switcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show Programs in System Tray in Task Switcher: I am using Task Switcher with the Alt-Tab shortcut to switch between running programs. I have the program AIMP running and it is minimized to the system tray. I would like to be able to use the Alt-Tab shortcut to quickly re-open AIMP, but it appears that Task Switcher does...
  9. System Tray Volume Slider ding noise when adjusting the volume.

System Tray Volume Slider ding noise when adjusting the volume.: I noticed that the volume slider no longer makes the ding when adjusting the volume. This is very annoying especially when trying to adjust the volume for multiple external sources. I now have to make sure something is playing when changing the output device. So very...
  10. Avira icon on system tray not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira icon on system tray not showing: I have a laptop with win 10 pro installed. And after about 4 days not using it now the tray icon of avira is missing. But when check on task manager the avira is still working and when i search "avira" and click it the avira windows showed up and the feature there like...