Windows 10: Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

Discus and support Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, Can you add an option to display week numbers in the systray calendar? As it's already possible to enable week numbers in the Calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kuppikunta, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

Hi Microsoft,

Can you add an option to display week numbers in the systray calendar?

As it's already possible to enable week numbers in the Calendar app - so why not in the systray calendar as well? The systray calendar is easier and faster to click open, which is why it would be handy if they were available there as well.

I have yearned this small feature for many years.

:)

Kuppikunta, Mar 10, 2020

2. work week numbers in calendar?

Does anybody know how to show the (work) week numbers in the calendar on the phone, like Outlook has. Our company uses that extensively and this was possible in WM6.1. I'd also like to be able to switch between the different numbering formats of the weeks
    (first week starts on...)

Thanks

Peter

Peterke111, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Windows 10 calendar, how to see week numbers?

you can adjust the date and time format in settings -> time & Language -> Date & Time -> formats

click the 'change date and time formats' and select from the drop down options.

you can show week numbers in the calendar app but not on the calendar that opens when you click on the time in the taskbar.

you might want to make the suggestion to Microsoft development team using the feedback hub.

Martmcd, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

1. Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Show week numbers

2. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  3. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  4. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  5. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  6. W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?: I could only find people saying that 'no', this is not a feature for windows 10 taskbar calendar, but those posts were few years old. Is there anyway to get this feature in 2020 (week numbers on the calendar that opens from the taskbar) or is the only way to use the calendar...
  7. Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar: Good day, I use quiet a lot your task calendar not the app calendar and it will be very useful to have the week numbers on the task calendar Thanks,...
  8. Calendar Week Number Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Week Number Change: I am running a test routine to check when the Calendar Week Number changes. I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but, My question is: Why does the Week Number change at midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday,...
  9. Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your...
  10. Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

in Windows 10 Support
    Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg: i just did a restart and tried win + p to bring up the monitor controls and they won't launch. i then noticed that the systray calendar and systray notifications won't open either. the only thing i have done since hooking up the secondary monitor is to install the latest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 show week number in calendar taskbar

2. week numbers in windows 10 taskbar calendar

3. task bar week of the year show on Windows 10

4. windows show week number in system tray,
  5. how to get week number in windows 10 taskbar calendar,
  6. powershell show week number in taskbar