Windows 10: Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically

Discus and support Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to develop a software using ElectronJS that would assist in dragging and dropping content across windows and virtual Desktops, in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Altalia Narrantes, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically

I am trying to develop a software using ElectronJS that would assist in dragging and dropping content across windows and virtual Desktops, in Windows.However, for it to work, I must be able to display the same window across all the virtual desktops/workspaces. I could easily implement it for Linux and MacOS, using window.setVisibleOnAllWorkspacestrue. But in Windows, I would have to make the user manually open task view, right click on the window, and enable "Show Windows from this App on all Desktops".Is there a way to have that enabled via programming, so that I can write it in the

:)

Altalia Narrantes, Jun 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically

Windows 8 Clubhouse

Windows 10 Build 9879 released (last update for 2014).

New features:

1) a checkbox menu option where you can turn off/on Task View and Search icons in the toolbar (I got rid of them XD)

Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically windows-10-toolbar-options-large-100530292-large.png

2) simplified OneDrive experience

W10 will now use what MS calls selective sync, where you'll need to specify what's saved to your PC, and what MS keeps in its OneDrive cloud. MS appears to be killing OneDrive app, allowing users access to OneDrive strictly through the File Explorer. (fuck yeah!)

Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically windows-10-onedrive-revamp-100530297-large.png

3) 5 new three-finger gestures to swipe through Windows 10's UI

• 3 fingers up launches Task View
    • 3 fingers down to Show Desktop
    • 3 fingers flick to left/right to switch to previous app (go back 1)
    • 3 fingers move left/right: Alt-Tab (Task View) pops up, and you can select the app you want (remove fingers to select)
    • 3-finger tap: Search
    4) Snap Assist works across multiple monitors

5) New IE that utilizes Edge rendering engine, designed for improved compatibility with the various sites on the Web.

6) MKV container support!!! Users can now play MKV files directly from Windows Media Player, including desktop and modern apps), along with proper thumbnail images and MKV support.

Drone, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically

1. Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically - Similar Threads - Show window app

2. Pc not showing windows desktop at all

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc not showing windows desktop at all: I'm able to log in as normal. Ctrl **** esc still brings up task manager but windows key and other buttons seem to do nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-showing-windows-desktop-at-all/de8e9271-4125-4177-b79b-76b902be639e
  3. Windows 10 Desktop showing thumbnails for all filetypes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Desktop showing thumbnails for all filetypes: My Windows 10 desktop now shows thumbnail previews for .pdf .psd .png filetypes making it very difficult to tell which is which. Is it possible to restore icons for filetypes like .pdf so you can tell the difference from an image file or is this the standard now?...
  4. All Windows Apps Icons blank on the Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Windows Apps Icons blank on the Desktop: Hi, So all my Windows Apps icons are blank on my desktop. They are ok in the task bar and on the start menu and even when searching but on the desktop they are all blank. I noticed this because I have Xbox game pass and the icons suddenly stopped showing up. I have attached...
  5. Programmatically Modifying Windows 10 Default App Settings

Programmatically Modifying Windows 10 Default App Settings: Hi, I'd like a way to programmatically modify the default app settings on my workstation. I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, OS build 1763.1217. My specific problem is that my default web browser keeps reverting back to Internet Explorer whenever I reboot my...
  6. Virtual Desktop "show window on all desktops" is not remembered between sessions

Virtual Desktop "show window on all desktops" is not remembered between sessions: Hi Just got a new PC, and reinstalled Win10. I have a two monitor setup, and use the Virtual Desktops feature. On my old PC when I marked a window/application with "show window on all desktops" win10 would remember this between sessions / logoffs / reboots. But on...
  7. Windows 10 - show apps on desktop

Windows 10 - show apps on desktop: How do I show apps on desktop in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/windows-10-show-apps-on-desktop/5dc4aec2-f394-4f65-a671-1b7bcbd4bd9b
  8. Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10: How to: Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 How to Show Window or All Windows from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 Task View is a virtual desktop manager in Windows 10 that allows you quickly switch between all of your open apps on...
  9. App from windows store not showing in all apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App from windows store not showing in all apps?: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the all apps menu. The only way that I have found to open it is by searching for it in the store and opening it from there. When I...
  10. Windows 10 Desktop showing apps not icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Desktop showing apps not icons: Dear Experts I am new to windows 10 , as I have been using windows 7 for a while. I tried to google for the issue that I have been experiencing but couldn't find a fix Currently windows 10s desktop is showing apps how can I make it showing icons ,,,,I mean I want it...