Windows 10: Show Windows version

Discus and support Show Windows version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Plankton, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

Show Windows version

I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please.

:)

Plankton, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Divya Murugan Win User

Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    MS Edge Showing youtube on Mobile version

Hi Mokotus,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Does this issue occurs in Internet Explorer too?
    • Is the issue specific to YouTube?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Further you can try resetting the Microsoft Edge browser. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

If the issue still persists go to next Method.

Method 2: Run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know you are able to use YouTube desktop version. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Show Windows version

1. Show Windows version - Similar Threads - Show version

2. windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...: I have recently had w10 v1809 downloaded and 1 one drive does not show files on screen 2, plus office does not allow for files to work ,3 printer has failed goes through but shows error and does not print 4 I have now had 4or5 new downloads for 1809 what do i do to...
  3. Windows update 1809 did not install, still shows version is 1803

Windows update 1809 did not install, still shows version is 1803: I got the prompt telling me the update was ready and it needed to reboot. Did a reboot and it just restarted with no changes. The version is currently displaying 1803. In the update history it says: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 Requires a restart to finish...
  4. After Windows 10 version 1809 update Build 17763.1, my Backup and Recovery now shows error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows 10 version 1809 update Build 17763.1, my Backup and Recovery now shows error...: Did October 2 update to win 10 ver 1809 and now my backup and restore will not backup, keep getting Error 0x80070013. ASUS Ultrabook i5-3317U Help...
  5. After updating version 1803, my lap show "your license will expire soon"

After updating version 1803, my lap show "your license will expire soon": [ATTACH] I have uploaded the image... What should i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/after-updating-version-1803-my-lap-show-your/ec0d72ee-815f-4838-b5f2-13ecce2678d9
  6. Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803): The taskbar is showing its transparency effect only when the battery saver is on. It never happened with my last version 1703, i think its some kind of bug. Help me out!...
  7. Version 10586 (Fall ) no longer shows Windows Defender Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version 10586 (Fall ) no longer shows Windows Defender Updates: Just noticed that after the install of the fall update, Windows Defender definition updates no longer appear in advanced update settings after they install: see All Settings>Update Security>Advanced options>View Your Update History. It appears that only Windows updates...
  8. OFFICE 2016 not showing version after latest update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OFFICE 2016 not showing version after latest update: Hi there How do I find now what version / build level my Office 2016 PRO is at now it used to show the version if you went to "Office account" -- now version nr is missing. Cheers jimbo 82076
  9. Winver shows two different versions on two machines

in Windows 10 Support
    Winver shows two different versions on two machines: I have Win 10 installed on two machines. The first, an HP Laptop, came from the factory with W10 and quickly updated itself to version 1511 OSbuild 10586 according to Winver. The second, a Dell Destop, was updated from Win 7 to Win 10 back in December and after the...
  10. Reinstalled Win10 into SP3, will not boot, shows multiple version

in Windows 10 Support
    Reinstalled Win10 into SP3, will not boot, shows multiple version: I got a surface pro 3 that was having issues, so i tried to wipe it clean, it gave an error about how it was not able to be wiped, I think thats because it was originally Win8 and i installed Win10 on it, so the reset process is not the same. So i went into the recovery and...