Windows 10: Show Windows version

Discus and support Show Windows version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Plankton, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

Show Windows version

I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please.

:)

Plankton, Jun 6, 2018

2. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    MS Edge Showing youtube on Mobile version

Hi Mokotus,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Does this issue occurs in Internet Explorer too?
    • Is the issue specific to YouTube?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Further you can try resetting the Microsoft Edge browser. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

If the issue still persists go to next Method.

Method 2: Run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know you are able to use YouTube desktop version. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Show Windows version

1. Show Windows version - Similar Threads - Show version

2. Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows...: Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows signed in when I want to shut down my pc , it shows a popup someone else is still using this pc if you shot down now, they could lose unsaved work ,although I not signed in that...
  3. file history (previous versions (of files)) shows the earliest previous version is 1 month...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file history (previous versions (of files)) shows the earliest previous version is 1 month...: I just wanted to use previous versions because I'm missing some edits. Looking into "previous versions" for the matching file I can see the earliest bacup being 12/21/2018 (today is 1/7/2019). "Backup options" shows me that backup is set for "every hour". backup folders...
  4. Windows update shows updates installed, but system version info shows first version that...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update shows updates installed, but system version info shows first version that...: In my system info I see version of windows from long time ago: Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 and at the same time I see as all recent updates installed. More to the point, when installing Windows system for linux it showed it as still in beta! any idea on how to fix...
  5. Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 error 0x80070643 - Event logs show cannot start sedsvc

Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 error 0x80070643 - Event logs show cannot start sedsvc: Get 2018-12 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070643 When attempting to install update. The Event viewer has Product: Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) -- Error 1920. Service 'Windows Remediation Service'...
  6. Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018!

Windows shows me that version 1803 is the latest version for me as of 22nd of November 2018!: As the title says, When I press check for updates in hope to get the latest Windows updates, it shows me that build 1803 is the latest and it isn't I guess... The specifications of my personal computer are as follows if they will help... - 4 GB RAM - Intel i5 3330-S @...
  7. After Windows 10 version 1809 update Build 17763.1, my Backup and Recovery now shows error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows 10 version 1809 update Build 17763.1, my Backup and Recovery now shows error...: Did October update to win 10 ver 1809 and now my backup and restore will not backup, keep getting Error 0x80070013. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-10-version-1809-update-build-177631/db3596b5-3003-4f5c-82df-0ca49cffd0f1
  8. Windows 10, Version 1809. Network does not show computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, Version 1809. Network does not show computers: In Win10, v 1809 I go to "Network" in file explorer and no computers are showing - neither my computer nor other computers on the network. I was able to find the ip address of the computer I was searching for and successfully ping it via command prompt. Any ideas?...
  9. windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...

windows 10 1809 version has caused one drive to not deliver files ect plus printer shows...: I have recently had w10 v1809 downloaded and 1 one drive does not show files on screen 2, plus office does not allow for files to work ,3 printer has failed goes through but shows error and does not print 4 I have now had 4or5 new downloads for 1809 what do i do to...
  10. Windows update 1809 did not install, still shows version is 1803

Windows update 1809 did not install, still shows version is 1803: I got the prompt telling me the update was ready and it needed to reboot. Did a reboot and it just restarted with no changes. The version is currently displaying 1803. In the update history it says: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 Requires a restart to finish...