Windows 10: Show Windows version

Discus and support Show Windows version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Plankton, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

Show Windows version

I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please.

:)

Plankton, Jun 6, 2018

2. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    MS Edge Showing youtube on Mobile version

Hi Mokotus,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Does this issue occurs in Internet Explorer too?
    • Is the issue specific to YouTube?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Further you can try resetting the Microsoft Edge browser. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

If the issue still persists go to next Method.

Method 2: Run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know you are able to use YouTube desktop version. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Show Windows version

1. Show Windows version - Similar Threads - Show version

2. System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2024 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0...
  3. System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2024 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0...
  4. Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update: My taskbar is not showing properly. As seen from the picture, majority part of the taskbar is blank I have tried to restart my laptop a few times but the same problem persists. This happened after I updated my windows system....
  5. Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update

Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update: My taskbar is not showing properly. As seen from the picture, majority part of the taskbar is blank I have tried to restart my laptop a few times but the same problem persists. This happened after I updated my windows system....
  6. Windows 11 version 23H2 not installing after downloading, it show error-0x800f081f.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 version 23H2 not installing after downloading, it show error-0x800f081f.: I have been facing this same issue with windows 10 also . And also the windows security shows blank screen and Bluetooth and wifi-adapter option disappear few minutes after startup . There is no hardware problem......
  7. Windows 11 version 23H2 not installing after downloading, it show error-0x800f081f.

Windows 11 version 23H2 not installing after downloading, it show error-0x800f081f.: I have been facing this same issue with windows 10 also . And also the windows security shows blank screen and Bluetooth and wifi-adapter option disappear few minutes after startup . There is no hardware problem......
  8. i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.

i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.: please tell me what I could do. I know I am late for updating . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-update-my-pc-version-to-23h2-but-it-is/d7f886a0-fe7f-42e2-9b2a-53dce51f255b
  9. i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.: please tell me what I could do. I know I am late for updating . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-update-my-pc-version-to-23h2-but-it-is/d7f886a0-fe7f-42e2-9b2a-53dce51f255b
  10. Missing seasons or original japanese version of anime tv shows.

Missing seasons or original japanese version of anime tv shows.: Hello, some anime seasons or sub version are missing from the Microsoft store. How can we get Microsoft to add them? Here is a quick list of those I couldn't find:- SPY X FAMILY, season 102- Kaguya-sama, season 1 and 3- The Promised Neverland, season 1- One Punch Man original...