Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

Discus and support Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With the launch of Windows 10 just over a week away, it's time to showcase your love for Microsoft's upcoming operating system with a custom profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015.

1. paulsalter Win User

More Below

http://www.windowscentral.com/show-y...ndows-10-badge

:)

paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015
  2. Darian Tab Win User

Mail for Windows 10 notification on taskbar

This setting refers to the Badges on your taskbar. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Open Windows 10 Settings and click on Personalization.
    • Once here, click on Taskbar in the left panel, and scroll down a bit until you see
      Show badges on taskbar buttons.
    • To enable showing of these badges, toggle the button to the ON
      position. But remember this will not work if you have enabled
      Small taskbar buttons

Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 20, 2015
  3. FlennyNator Win User
    My Perople hub error

I Love(d) the "My People" hub. I think its clever, but still needs some Work. I have now a problem. When People write to me, there is no sign on the badge for a new message I can see there is a message in the action center, but i can rememer that there
    was a time where the message number in the badge was working. My Surface 3 is up to date. How can i get it to Work Again and show new messages?=

FlennyNator, Jul 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge - Similar Threads - Show love Profile

2. Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...: Got my laptop back from service center, reset Windows and start over. Microsoft Photos can never show my OneDrive photo albums. It can display photos stored in OneDrive even it says cannot connect. App closes by itself frequently. I have years of photos in my OneDrive in...
  3. Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly: Need help connecting Win 10 desktop to Epson Wireless printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cannot-connect-my-epson-wf-3640-printer-to-win-10/09ecdb17-7fd6-480a-b2b3-63b6f0245881
  4. Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...: Hello All, Thanks in advance for your replies. Yesterday I tried to login to my Dell Inspiron 15 5570 laptop but got error code 0x80070032 with message that went something along the lines of restarting and trying again. However, I was able to logon using my Microsoft...
  5. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update: So I got windows 10 installed on my laptop. It works so smooth like a charm at first. I've successfully installed all the Windows updates, but my laptop getting hotter than usual and then it lag, freeze, and got blue screen randomly after the updates. My laptop is HP P231ax...
  6. I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro: So i bought a key from a friend who had a spare one, and when i tried to activate it always came it with an error. He told me in order for the key to work, i need to upgrade to pro first. How do i do this? I've tried many methods and nothings worked....
  7. Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did update, then MWB would not connect as before. I restored using Restore Point, and problem was fixed. After next Update, returned and have not been able to get it to work since (lost Restore Point due to memory not being set high enough.) Have tried deleteing...
  8. Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10: lost icon for volume for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/lost-icon-for-volume-have-windows-10/bd0f9b03-1ba8-4840-acad-6524c018d0a1
  9. Windows 10 Display Scale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Display Scale: Hi Folks, To set the scene, I have 2 x Dell 4K monitors, these are great. I used the Nvidia driver to merge them together making a single screen at 7680 x 2160 To make it easier to use word/email and other applications, I go to display settings and set the scaling to 150%...
  10. New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft is committed to Windows 10 update cycle with two different releases every year, in April and October. So the Redstone 5 update is likely to be finalized in September and it’ll be rolled out to the general public in early October. Obviously, the insiders already have...