Windows 10: Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

Discus and support Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With the launch of Windows 10 just over a week away, it's time to showcase your love for Microsoft's upcoming operating system with a custom profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

More Below

http://www.windowscentral.com/show-y...ndows-10-badge

:)

paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015

2. Mail for Windows 10 notification on taskbar

This setting refers to the Badges on your taskbar. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Open Windows 10 Settings and click on Personalization.
    • Once here, click on Taskbar in the left panel, and scroll down a bit until you see
      Show badges on taskbar buttons.
    • To enable showing of these badges, toggle the button to the ON
      position. But remember this will not work if you have enabled
      Small taskbar buttons

Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 20, 2015
  3. My Perople hub error

I Love(d) the "My People" hub. I think its clever, but still needs some Work. I have now a problem. When People write to me, there is no sign on the badge for a new message I can see there is a message in the action center, but i can rememer that there
    was a time where the message number in the badge was working. My Surface 3 is up to date. How can i get it to Work Again and show new messages?=

FlennyNator, Jul 20, 2015
Thema:

Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

1. Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge - Similar Threads - Show love Profile

2. Love

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  3. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  4. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  5. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. notification badge not showing up

notification badge not showing up: I have badges enabled but they won't show up on the mail app, plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-badge-not-showing-up/313a725a-3f07-4542-9778-5c93c3fbebb8
  7. notification badges not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    notification badges not showing up: whenever i get a notification i always see the app flash orange and it shows up in action centre. ive checked and all apps have show notification banners on but it still wont show. im probably missing something obvious. is there a fix? submitted by /u/Falcongamerabc...
  8. Windows Badge

Windows Badge: I love OneNote Badge for Android. Can we expect it for Windows 10? 34232
  9. Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10: How to: Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Badges on Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 Starting with Action Center. These badges are lightweight notifications that are contextual and specific to individual apps. For example, the Mail...
  10. Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own

in Windows 10 News
    Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own: Whether it’s a 3-year-old printer or projecting to your brand new TV with Miracast, we’re building Windows 10 to be terrific at connecting all your devices. In a multi-device world where you move between your phone, tablet, and PC multiple times a day – you expect your...