Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

Discus and support Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; With the launch of Windows 10 just over a week away, it's time to showcase your love for Microsoft's upcoming operating system with a custom profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015.

1. paulsalter Win User

More Below

http://www.windowscentral.com/show-y...ndows-10-badge

:)

paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015
  2. Darian Tab Win User

Mail for Windows 10 notification on taskbar

This setting refers to the Badges on your taskbar. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Open Windows 10 Settings and click on Personalization.
    • Once here, click on Taskbar in the left panel, and scroll down a bit until you see
      Show badges on taskbar buttons.
    • To enable showing of these badges, toggle the button to the ON
      position. But remember this will not work if you have enabled
      Small taskbar buttons

Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 20, 2015
  3. FlennyNator Win User
    My Perople hub error

I Love(d) the "My People" hub. I think its clever, but still needs some Work. I have now a problem. When People write to me, there is no sign on the badge for a new message I can see there is a message in the action center, but i can rememer that there
    was a time where the message number in the badge was working. My Surface 3 is up to date. How can i get it to Work Again and show new messages?=

FlennyNator, Jul 20, 2015
Thema:

Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge - Similar Threads - Show love Profile

1. "Safely remove hardware" icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Safely remove hardware" icon not showing.: Here we go. So the "safely remove hardware" icon is not showing. To be fair, it shows randomly, no matter if I have or have not an USB connected. It's totally random. For example, if I can't see it now, I close session or reboot, and it appears. It started to happen after...
  2. Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.: Here is the picture: [img] I don't know what happened, I wanted to configure my active hours but I can't tell when is PM and when is AM, it just shows a blank and a dot, and I've seen other screens when it actually shows AM and PM. Just updated to 1803, and this is one...
  3. Files not showing in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Support
    Files not showing in Quick Access: Why are ordinary doc and xls files which I open, update and save not showing in my list of Recent Files in Quick Access? The File Explorer is set to Quick Access. Thanks in advance. 112181
  4. Windows Recovery Environment only shows Advanced Boot Options.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Recovery Environment only shows Advanced Boot Options.: Windows Recovery Environment is only showing Advanced Boot Options, no other options (Such as System Restore, Command Prompt etc.). Any ideas as to why this is? 112043
  5. Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

in Windows 10 Support
    Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Advancements on hardware forefront for Windows 10 laptop is like a gift that never stops giving. ASUS seemed to have pulled the rabbit out of the hat with their all-new ZenBook Pro Windows 10 laptop, ScreenPad. The most remarkable feature of ScreenPad which sets it apart...
  6. Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design: Microsoft’s new design language called Fluent Design is already available in the existing versions of Windows 10, and most of the first party app supports it. Microsoft’s Fluent Design is supposed to revamp the look of Windows 10 with acrylic and the reveal effect in apps,...
  7. Microsoft Shows Why You Should Love Windows as a Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Shows Why You Should Love Windows as a Service: With Windows 10, Microsoft is changing the traditional Windows model and goes towards Windows as a Service, which is a new concept that would bring users updates at a faster pace, when they are ready. In a slide presented by Microsoft and spotted by DigitalTrends,...
Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge solved