Windows 10: Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

Discus and support Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With the launch of Windows 10 just over a week away, it's time to showcase your love for Microsoft's upcoming operating system with a custom profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015.

1. paulsalter Win User

Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

More Below

http://www.windowscentral.com/show-y...ndows-10-badge

:)

paulsalter, Jul 20, 2015
  2. Darian Tab Win User

Mail for Windows 10 notification on taskbar

This setting refers to the Badges on your taskbar. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Open Windows 10 Settings and click on Personalization.
    • Once here, click on Taskbar in the left panel, and scroll down a bit until you see
      Show badges on taskbar buttons.
    • To enable showing of these badges, toggle the button to the ON
      position. But remember this will not work if you have enabled
      Small taskbar buttons

Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 20, 2015
  3. FlennyNator Win User
    My Perople hub error

I Love(d) the "My People" hub. I think its clever, but still needs some Work. I have now a problem. When People write to me, there is no sign on the badge for a new message I can see there is a message in the action center, but i can rememer that there
    was a time where the message number in the badge was working. My Surface 3 is up to date. How can i get it to Work Again and show new messages?=

FlennyNator, Jul 20, 2015
Thema:

Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge

1. Show your love for Windows 10 - Profile Badge - Similar Threads - Show love Profile

2. someone love

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone love: 0860889688 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_other/someone-love/4329824a-a752-4b9f-b3f0-f278772e8a22
  3. Show off your Windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show off your Windows 10 wallpaper: Do you guys place a customized wallpaper on your desktop? show them off here! i'm currently keeping it quiet simple with the windows Logo, however, if somebody has something crazy i might change over! [img] Windows 10 wallpaper logo 42804
  4. Windows Badge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Badge: I love OneNote Badge for Android. Can we expect it for Windows 10? 34232
  5. Who Else Loves Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who Else Loves Windows 10?: I love it so much! Way better than Windows 8.1! 9947
  6. Microsoft Shows Why You Should Love Windows as a Service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Shows Why You Should Love Windows as a Service: With Windows 10, Microsoft is changing the traditional Windows model and goes towards Windows as a Service, which is a new concept that would bring users updates at a faster pace, when they are ready. In a slide presented by Microsoft and spotted by DigitalTrends,...
  7. Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Taskbar Buttons - Hide or Show Badges in Windows 10: Just an fyi: If you have <Use small badges> turned on; the <Show badges on taskbar buttons? will be greyed out and the badges will not display. 48186
  8. Tried it and love it!

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried it and love it!: I have had all window versions and now I have the Win 10 Pro version. I have bought all the new hardware for my computer such as the EVO digital T-1 SSD, Asus GTX 795 video card, newest Asus mother Board (Z-87) with 64 gigs of Ram and the new X7 SoundBlaster and it runs...
  9. Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own

in Windows 10 News
    Your Windows 10 PC will love all the devices you own: Whether it’s a 3-year-old printer or projecting to your brand new TV with Miracast, we’re building Windows 10 to be terrific at connecting all your devices. In a multi-device world where you move between your phone, tablet, and PC multiple times a day – you expect your...
  10. Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: What you love about 7 and love about 8: That's my current thinking so far with Windows 10. I find Microsoft did right by focusing first and foremost on the enterprise as that is the largest and most important demographic to address with every release. Windows 8 didn't really focus so much on the enterprise as...