Windows 10: Showcasing new computing possibilities at IFA 2018

Discus and support Showcasing new computing possibilities at IFA 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This year at IFA, we get another glimpse into what the future may hold as technology evolves and, more tangibly, the devices consumers will have in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Showcasing new computing possibilities at IFA 2018

Source: Showcasing new computing possibilities at IFA - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 3, 2018
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Sep 3, 2018
  4. malware Win User

AMD to Showcase B3 Phenoms at CeBIT 2008

Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 and 9900 CPUs to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase them at CeBIT 2008 along with the fixed B3 stepping Phenoms, according to DigiTimes citing sources at the motherboard makers. AMD will also showcase the energy-efficient Phenom 9100e. Advanced Micro Devices is confident that it has solved the bug in the B3 stepping revision, but since the company has not yet revealed an actual shipment date for the new stepping, it is unclear whether the showcase will also mark the new beggining of the AMD Phenom epoch. CeBIT 2008 will take place in Hannover Germany 4-9 March, 2008.

Source: DigiTimes

malware, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Showcasing new computing possibilities at IFA 2018 - Similar Threads - Showcasing computing possibilities

2. Does anyone have the official Teaser / showcase video for windows 10 April 2018 update ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have the official Teaser / showcase video for windows 10 April 2018 update ?: Posted by the official YouTube Windows channel showcasing 2018 April update. The video seems to be taken off of YouTube by the channel. submitted by /u/AsleepAnxietyofBliss [link] [comments]...
  3. Intel showcases new technology at Architecture Day 2020 event

in Windows 10 News
    Intel showcases new technology at Architecture Day 2020 event: At Architecture Day 2020, Intel Technical Leaders Showcase New Architectures and Innovations for the Intelligent Era At Intel, we truly believe in the potential of technology to enrich lives and change the world. This has been a guiding principle since the company was...
  4. New Computer requires new Motherboard - Possible Corrupted Primary

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Computer requires new Motherboard - Possible Corrupted Primary: Howdy Folks! *Smile :: My new computer came with a bad motherboard *Sad which will be replaced tomorrow by a Dell technician. ~ Prior to the crash I created a Macrium verified Primary image file on an external drive. However I don't have a Macrium Rescue Disk. ~ Due to...
  5. Intel Showcases New Products and Partnerships for 5G at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Showcases New Products and Partnerships for 5G at MWC19: At Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona, Intel is displaying – through new product announcements, partnerships and innovative customer use cases – how the cloud, devices and edge computing are fueling the network to transform and, in turn, unlock limitless opportunities...
  6. CES 2019: Intel Showcases New Technology for Next Era of Computing

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Intel Showcases New Technology for Next Era of Computing: On the eve of CES, Intel leaders – Gregory Bryant, senior vice president, Client Computing Group; Navin Shenoy, executive vice president, Data Center Group; and Professor Amnon Shashua, president and CEO of Mobileye, an Intel company – took to the stage to showcase the...
  7. MSI announces P65 Creator at IFA 2018

in Windows 10 News
    MSI announces P65 Creator at IFA 2018: vYdH5JcZc38 MSI announced at the IFA 2018 tradeshow in Germany its new notebook designed specifically for content creators and professionals. A powerful system sporting a stylish design and delivering high-end specs, the P65 Creator also features an attractive thin-bezel...
  8. Computer will not recognize CorelDraw 2018 as a default possible program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not recognize CorelDraw 2018 as a default possible program: I have used CorelDraw and Corel PhotoPaint for years. Last year I paid for and downloaded the CorelDraw 2017 version and when on my computer would not recognize it as a program I could use as a default, Techs from Corel worked for a couple weeks before they finally did a...
  9. IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: Dell debuts new gaming rigs and rugged tablet: This week at IFA and leading into PAX, Dell announced new gaming PCs powered by Windows 10, new curved gaming monitors, and the Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme Tablet – designed with the uncompromised performance, flexibility and reliability needed for the world’s toughest jobs...
  10. IFA 2017: Samsung Debuts Three New Professional Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: Samsung Debuts Three New Professional Monitors: Samsung Electronics announced today three new professional monitors for the modern workplace, the CH89 (34-inch curved model), CH80 (27-inch curved model) and SH85 (23.8- and 27-inch flat-screen models) at IFA 2017. [img] The CH89, CH80 and SH85 feature the USB Type...