Windows 10: Showing authors' names in Calibre

Discus and support Showing authors' names in Calibre in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have finally loaded my epub books into Calibre. Everuthing seems to have gone OK except for one thing: the authors' names. I would like my authors'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Vella, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Showing authors' names in Calibre

I have finally loaded my epub books into Calibre. Everuthing seems to have gone OK except for one thing: the authors' names. I would like my authors' names to appear as Poe, Edgar Allan and NOT as Edgar Allan Poe. Is there a way of achieving this? Thanks in advance.

:)

Tony Vella, Sep 23, 2017
  2. patjolly Win User

Changing something in the Windows Comments / Tracking Changes area

I want to change from showing a person's name to showing "Author" when a comment is typed. How do I do that? Thanks!

patjolly, Sep 23, 2017
  3. rauel199 Win User
    5230 Accelerometer problem

Hy, i have a nokia 5230 and the acceloremeter it`s not well calibrated, in games when in my hands it`s perfect orizontal, he is turning right, i have installed a program named levels, and there it`s show me ( when i`m keep it perfect orizontaly)
    that he is inclined to the right, how can i calibrate it, or what`s the problem?

thanks

rauel199, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

Showing authors' names in Calibre

1. Showing authors' names in Calibre - Similar Threads - Showing authors' names

2. Where is the list of names used for authors for photos stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the list of names used for authors for photos stored?: I add authors and tags to my photos in File Explorer. I noticed some authors need removed but do know where to do this. Any ideas on where I can edit those names?...
  3. Where is the list of names used for authors for photos stored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the list of names used for authors for photos stored?: I add authors and tags to my photos in File Explorer. I noticed some authors need removed but do know where to do this. Any ideas on where I can edit those names?...
  4. Where is the list of names used for authors for photos stored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Author information in File Explorer's column not showing: Hi, my teammates and I have a shared folder in the file explorer to store our work documents. Since we have a very large amount of folder in there, we planned to include the Author column in the file explorer so that we can easily see which folder belongs to whom. However,...
  6. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Author information in File Explorer's column not showing: Hi, my teammates and I have a shared folder in the file explorer to store our work documents. Since we have a very large amount of folder in there, we planned to include the Author column in the file explorer so that we can easily see which folder belongs to whom. However,...
  7. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. names not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    names not showing: Task manager and my pc not showing names of programs, in windows 10.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/names-not-showing/344d2988-27fe-48f8-a820-43e2f5e600bf
  9. Calibration?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Calibration?: Hey so my laptop is now saying I have to calibrate my battery. I do not know how to do this. Does it have to charge/discharge over night? How long should I keep it plugged in after it hits 100 and after it hits the point it turns off? Also do I have to turn off the battery...
  10. Windows color calibration tool and resetting calibration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows color calibration tool and resetting calibration: I went and ran the built in color calibration tool in Windows 10 to adjust gamma, brightness, contrast etc but I want to restore this back to what it was before I ran this calibration tool. How do I do that? There does not seem to be an obvious "Restore Default" button...