Windows 10: Showing bad data in windows logon

Discus and support Showing bad data in windows logon in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After I installed hp client security i i cannot sign into my account It shows 'bad data' I also cannot enter into safe mode for restore Please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IsmaeelZakariya, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Showing bad data in windows logon

After I installed hp client security i i cannot sign into my account

It shows 'bad data'

I also cannot enter into safe mode for restore

Please send a solution as soon as possible

Showing bad data in windows logon [​IMG]

:)

IsmaeelZakariya, Aug 12, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Showing bad data in windows logon partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Showing bad data in windows logon

The stub received bad data (Win10 Anniversary)

Hello Carsten,

This error occurs when the number of services installed has exceeded the size limit of the Services buffer. We suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps provided from this
    link.

We're looking forward for the result.

Marvin Barc, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Showing bad data in windows logon

1. Showing bad data in windows logon - Similar Threads - Showing bad data

2. Logon showing black background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon showing black background: login not bluring the background and showing blackscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-showing-black-background/6255b54b-46af-43c0-bd28-675b27353df1
  3. Logon showing black background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logon showing black background: login not bluring the background and showing blackscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-showing-black-background/6255b54b-46af-43c0-bd28-675b27353df1
  4. Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?: I recently faced a HACK attempt that made towards my social media application like Facebook, Gmail and Discord. I was immediately locked out of my facebook account to keep my account safe and received critical alert email stating that the activity of hack was attempted...
  5. How to show a clear logon background on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show a clear logon background on Windows 10: When you sign-in to a Windows 10 device you may notice a rather odd behavior. The background image is displayed just fine when you start the device but as soon as you interact with the screen, it is blurred. The following guide helps you restore a clear logon background....
  6. "The tub recieved bad data"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The tub recieved bad data": Outta nowhere when I try to run setups or open some programs my on my main drive I get the error "The stub recieved bad data". I have tried looking up what it means and how to fix it, I was told to go into the Command Promt, but that doesn work because the same error happens!...
  7. Stub received bad data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stub received bad data: When ever i open cmd it says Stub received bad data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stub-received-bad-data/18b235a1-09d7-4103-a20a-727d878bb53c
  8. the stub recieved bad data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the stub recieved bad data: Hello I had NPAV antivirus installed on my pc after I uninstalled it I am unable to install any software, create user account and completely lost my administration I saw few fix which requires services to be opened but it does not open CMD also does not run under...
  9. show your data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    show your data: SALAM ALIKOUM ALL WINDOWS 10 its not easy withe show you data usage like WINDOWS 8.1 windows 8.1 show you ur useg from front laptop and you can restart usage every time you want but unfortunately window 10 dont have this restart and not easy to see ur usage must go to...
  10. The stub received bad data, WHAT

in Windows 10 Support
    The stub received bad data, WHAT: Every time I open any programs, half the time it don't work, because of an obnoxious error that appears saying "The stub received bad data." How do you fix this thing? 12590