Windows 10: Showing black window when shutting down.

Discus and support Showing black window when shutting down. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Why does my computer screen shows me a black window instead of showing shut down window when I click shut down?I have tried to shut down from cmd but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kishok75, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Kishok75 Win User

Showing black window when shutting down.

Why does my computer screen shows me a black window instead of showing shut down window when I click shut down?I have tried to shut down from cmd but still the same problem.How can I get rid from this problem?

:)

Kishok75, Nov 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Nov 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Showing black window when shutting down.

Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Showing black window when shutting down.

1. Showing black window when shutting down. - Similar Threads - Showing black window

2. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC shows black screen after shutting down: Hello, A week ago i started using my pc again after a month it was working fine. After 2 days i started installing a game and found that some .dll files was missing and i installed it. Then i hit restart but the pc showed ‘restarting’ and turned black screen. The power button...
  3. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shows black screen after shutting down: Hello, A week ago i started using my pc again after a month it was working fine. After 2 days i started installing a game and found that some .dll files was missing and i installed it. Then i hit restart but the pc showed ‘restarting’ and turned black screen. The power button...
  4. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...: So after starting up my pc it does the usual logo loading then the automatic signing in then after that there was a blank screen, I searched up a video and the video said to "end task" the "wsappx" process on task manager, after that there was a display and a huge feeling of...
  6. Pc shuts down black screen

Pc shuts down black screen: Hi sometimes when I start a demanding game which my pc should handle my pc suddenly shuts down with an black screen and won‘t start again for the next 15min. It isn‘t a overheating problem of the graphicscard 1080 or my cpu 6700k I am pretty sure because everytime the...
  7. Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down

Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down: Ive been facing this problem for a few weeks now. I will be working, the screen that says shutting down pops up for about half a minute and the laptop shuts down. Afterwards, it will sometimes give me an issue turning back on. I have a new battery on my laptop. Its not...
  8. Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.

Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.: I'm facing this problem for 3 days now, the laptop just shutdown at any interval, it may be after long time or just after I turned on the computer, yes I've seen there is no overheating, my Temps don't go above 70. Thankyou,...
  9. Windows Updates when Shutting down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates when Shutting down: Hello All I have noticed that for some reason when I start my laptop windows updates occur automatically. Before I could shutdown and then windows would start running updates and installations. Has this feature been changed or totally removed? It just seems to be such a...
  10. windows 10 shutting down when windows window shows

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 shutting down when windows window shows: I have two asus m4a78lt m le pc , after installing windows 10 they both will shut down just when the windows 10 window shows, If i press the restart power button again straight away they will start as normal, I have changed cmos batteries and changed a few settings in bios,...