Windows 10: Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer

Discus and support Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was just trying to download a game but was getting the same error over and over when trying to do it in different ways. The solution I did was making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaximusR1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. MaximusR1 Win User

Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer

I was just trying to download a game but was getting the same error over and over when trying to do it in different ways. The solution I did was making a new administrative account on the same computer to download it. I was able to download it on that account, and I thought it would just be on my other account too. But it wasn't. How do I make it appear on all accounts because I still can't download it on my actual account?

:)

MaximusR1, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Yvonne Win User

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer - Similar Threads - Showing downloaded applications

2. Same PC showing twice in under Devices in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same PC showing twice in under Devices in Microsoft account: Hello, Yesterday I've updated my windows from build 1803 to 1903. As I encountered some problems with Activation (Free Digital License) I have used slmgr.vbs /upk without writing down the Key(I thought I have it written down somewhere). I have tried to restore but couldn't...
  3. How to do transfer one accounts information to a new account on the same computer in the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to do transfer one accounts information to a new account on the same computer in the...: So dad and I both have been using the same account for the last year. I am trying to make a new account so my school work stuff does not mess with his work stuff. (both the new and old account have different How can I transfer my information such as desktop bar settings...
  4. my account is showing logged on to by another computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my account is showing logged on to by another computer: my account is showing logged onto another computer far from here but in my state, Montana. People have received messages on Fb from me I did not send. I have an IP address and general location of this "OTHER " logged on . Explorer will not let me reset until mid...
  5. multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?

multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?: Is it OK to have 2 or 3 computers with the same xxxx.outlook .com log in credentials? Would it confuse matters for example computer #1 runs on Windows 10 Home with Office 2013 Home and Business and computer #2 has Windows 10 Pro with Office 2013 Home and Student? Would it be...
  6. Second Computer, Same Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Second Computer, Same Account: I'm putting together another PC with a new W10 key and I was wondering if I can use the account I'm currently using on this PC on the new one without any conflict? Or do I have to create a new one?...
  7. Wallpaper not syncing across computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper not syncing across computers: Hi, I have a weird problem. I log into my laptop and PC with the same MS account and have sync everything ticked on both computers. So, in theory, the theme should sync between them, correct? Well, I use the folder C:\Users\username\Pictures\Wallpapers to store over 300...
  8. Not applicable to this computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not applicable to this computer?: Two of my windows 10 machines have successfully updated to the latest update. Two have not. One is a 32 bit PC The other is a 64 bit laptop I have downloaded KB4040724, (both versions) and attempted to install, but without success. In each case the following message...
  9. Remote into different account on same computer

Remote into different account on same computer: Is there any way to control (as in, remote login-esk way to use) second account on same computer? I have several different user accounts on my computer, one is for game servers (killing floor, minecraft, etc), I'd like to be able to control it in a window from my main...
  10. Using Chakra for Scripting Applications across Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Using Chakra for Scripting Applications across Windows 10: In Windows 10, the Chakra JavaScript engine powers Microsoft Edge and Windows applications written in HTML/CSS/JS. However with JavaScript’s increasing popularity in beyond-the-browser scenarios, developers have been requesting to host the Chakra engine outside the browser to...