Windows 10: Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer

Discus and support Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was just trying to download a game but was getting the same error over and over when trying to do it in different ways. The solution I did was making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaximusR1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. MaximusR1 Win User

Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer

I was just trying to download a game but was getting the same error over and over when trying to do it in different ways. The solution I did was making a new administrative account on the same computer to download it. I was able to download it on that account, and I thought it would just be on my other account too. But it wasn't. How do I make it appear on all accounts because I still can't download it on my actual account?

:)

MaximusR1, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Yvonne Win User

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Showing downloaded applications across accounts on the same computer - Similar Threads - Showing downloaded applications

2. How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?: I am new to OneDrive and want to do something that should be simple. I have three devices; a desktop with windows 10, a laptop with windows 11, and an android phone. All have OneDrive with the same account. I would like to manually put a file in the OneDrive folder on one...
  3. How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?: I am new to OneDrive and want to do something that should be simple. I have three devices; a desktop with windows 10, a laptop with windows 11, and an android phone. All have OneDrive with the same account. I would like to manually put a file in the OneDrive folder on one...
  4. How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to have Office 365 Family OneCloud sync across computers with same account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have Office 365 Family OneCloud sync across computers with same account?: How to sync non-Office files created in a computer to another computer with same Microsoft Office 365 Family account? PS C:\Users\Sunny_4bfdt0i> [environment]::OSVersion.Version Major Minor Build Revision ----- ----- ----- -------- 10 0 19044 0PS C:\Users\Sunny_4bfdt0i>...
  6. How to have Office 365 Family OneCloud sync across computers with same account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have Office 365 Family OneCloud sync across computers with same account?: How to sync non-Office files created in a computer to another computer with same Microsoft Office 365 Family account? PS C:\Users\Sunny_4bfdt0i> [environment]::OSVersion.Version Major Minor Build Revision ----- ----- ----- -------- 10 0 19044 0PS C:\Users\Sunny_4bfdt0i>...
  7. How to have Office 365 Family OneCloud sync across computers with same account?

8. Updates Affecting Applications Across Entire Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates Affecting Applications Across Entire Computer: Hello, Ever since I downloaded a large update on September 23rd, all my applications have been experiencing issues. Each application steam, discord, browser will either take a long time to load or when it opens it will all of a sudden stop responding for about a minute. It...
  9. Separating Accounts On The Same Computer

Separating Accounts On The Same Computer: So I have a desktop and I'm trying to set it up for both me and my mom to use it so I created her a local account. The problem that I'm having is every time I install a program or change a setting or add a file it automatically does the same on her account. So how do I...
  10. Second Computer, Same Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Second Computer, Same Account: I'm putting together another PC with a new W10 key and I was wondering if I can use the account I'm currently using on this PC on the new one without any conflict? Or do I have to create a new one?...