Windows 10: Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer

Discus and support Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to edit the registry for allowing windows 10 to show miniature covers of these ebook files in the windows explorer, particularly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mittuni, Feb 14, 2020.

1. mittuni Win User

Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer

Does anyone know how to edit the registry for allowing windows 10 to show miniature covers of these ebook files in the windows explorer, particularly in windows 64 bits? I have read other forums which offers this kind of solution for epubs, but for windows 7 or older, and i guess i does not work for the last windows. Any help?
    thanks!

:)

mittuni, Feb 14, 2020

2. Is there a way to read ePub or mobi ebooks on your Windows Phone 7?

Here is a free ebook tool for you.

You can easily convert your ebook from epub to pdf,epub to mobi, epub to kindle, etc.

Free Online Converter / EPUB Converter

mobi to epub

It provides you with the best mobi to epub converting experience.

maniacacishou, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Dvnm Win User
    Reading EPUB, PDF, MOBI and other formats ...

Now I don't understand why I can't find an app which is capable of reading large PDF/EPUB formats, but I've found an app that is capable of reading large MOBI format. The largest file it ever read is over 30 MB ... I need an app that is capable of reading
    large EPUB/PDF files, any suggestions?

4. Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer

Cannot change the app that opens .epub and .djvu files

Hello!

I just clean installed Windows 10 Home.

Everything looks ok except for this problem:

I have some .epub files. Currently, by default, they are opened with Microsoft Edge.

I want to open them with another app, Calibre ebook viewer.

But when I go there, I right click on one, and select:

Open with->Choose another app->Then I select the calibre ebook viewer and check on: Always use this app to open .epub files.

The file is opened normally.

But then, when I go to location of the epub again, it has not changed it to the new app.

But, it still remains with Microsoft Edge.

A second problem, is with .djvu files.

This is a little different:

There is currently no association of .djvu files with any app.

So I double click on one, then select SumatraPDF and check on: Always use this app to open .djvu files.

The file is opened normally.

But then again, the association has not been established.

Instead, the djvu files remain with no association and I have to do this process again and again.

Can you help?

MarkosMevorah, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer

1. Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer - Similar Threads - Showing epub mobi

2. Why does Explorer not show miniature-fotos but only a symbol icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Explorer not show miniature-fotos but only a symbol icon?: I have re-installed Windows 11 and since then Explorer does not show miniature-fotos in my camera-folder.Explorer only a symbol icon for each foto....
  3. Why does Explorer not show miniature-fotos but only a symbol icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Explorer not show miniature-fotos but only a symbol icon?: I have re-installed Windows 11 and since then Explorer does not show miniature-fotos in my camera-folder.Explorer only a symbol icon for each foto....
  4. Explorer Preview pane shows smaller previews

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer Preview pane shows smaller previews: Hi My explorer preview pane showing smaller preview than earlier. Please see the screen snip attached. d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-preview-pane-shows-smaller-previews/6cc99a31-e92c-4d68-bab4-baca1fb7c2d9
  5. Explorer Preview pane shows smaller previews

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Preview pane shows smaller previews: Hi My explorer preview pane showing smaller preview than earlier. Please see the screen snip attached. d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-preview-pane-shows-smaller-previews/6cc99a31-e92c-4d68-bab4-baca1fb7c2d9
  6. File Explorer shows no preview

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer shows no preview: Hi..So i have this problem with Images. I'm not sure when it started but I have noticed that File Explorer stopped giving me a thumbnail for Images. It is also showing that my folders are empty by the icons. Please help me fix these. I will attach some pictures below...
  7. File Explorer shows no preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer shows no preview: Hi..So i have this problem with Images. I'm not sure when it started but I have noticed that File Explorer stopped giving me a thumbnail for Images. It is also showing that my folders are empty by the icons. Please help me fix these. I will attach some pictures below...
  8. PDF and DOCX miniatures not showing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PDF and DOCX miniatures not showing: Hello all. First of all : Windows 10 Family; V 1903; Date 7/10/2019; System expl. 18362.1139 Secondly: Can anyone help me with this irritating problem that I've been trying to resolve for a while. That is to say, certain PDF and DOCX files refuse to show their miniatures in...
  9. Djvu virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Djvu virus: I want to ask if i am infexted with djvu virus what is solution for it * Moved from Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/djvu-virus/c8e9097b-90d2-4276-83fa-cbf78cf5df3e
  10. Miniatures not showing anymore on flac files

in Windows 10 Support
    Miniatures not showing anymore on flac files: Hi all, I've got a strange problem : miniatures don't display anymore atop flac files, reverting to the generic proram icon. The W10 Pro PC is clean and properly configured, all files have proper Vorbis/ID3 tags and a folder.jpg file is present (the problem is the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Enable Thumbnail Preview For djvu mobi epub

2. Thumbnails mobi djvu wondoes10