Windows 10: showing exr.drive in file explorer

Discus and support showing exr.drive in file explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Disk Management tried to initialise drive 0 & format it without success, the attached show sequence of actions with the last saying incorrect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nichos, Nov 4, 2019.

1. nichos Win User

showing exr.drive in file explorer

In Disk Management tried to initialise drive 0 & format it without success, the attached show sequence of actions with the last saying incorrect function.

Pls correct how I go wrong.

:)

nichos, Nov 4, 2019

2. Fujifilm EXR RAW File Thumbnails

Since Windows 8, RAW thumbnails have been available for Canon CR2 files among others. However, RAF files from Fujifilm EXR cameras continue to be unsupported, even in Windows 10.

Also, Windows Explorer claims that these files can be opened by the "Photos" app, even though the "Photos" app states that it cannot open the file.

Will support for Fujifilm EXR cameras ever be added to Windows Explorer?

WilliamChan4, Nov 4, 2019
  3. File Explorer- no drive letters are listed.

The File Explorer in Windows 10, shows the Frequent folders list and Recent files list by default. You can view the drives by clicking on This PC tab on the left site of the File Explorer. But if you wish the File Explorer
    to open This PC showing drives list by default, then follow these steps:

1. In Windows 10, open a new File Explorer window and click the View tab from the ribbon toolbar.

2. In the View tab, find and click on Options, listed by default on the far right side of the ribbon.

3. In the Folder Options window, make sure you’re on the General tab and then find the drop-down box labeled Open File Explorer To. Click the drop-down menu and select This PC. Click OK to
    save your changes and close the window. Now your File Explorer opens to Drives list by default.

Hope this helps!

JohnCalton, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

My internal hard drive personal document folders do not show in file explorer

Hi Kari,

If you're having trouble seeing your personal documents, it might be caused by a file corruption. We suggest following the steps provided by Pavan_N in this
    thread that was found helpful in resolving similar issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. showing exr.drive in file explorer - Similar Threads - showing exr drive

2. File Explorer Not Showing External "A" Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Not Showing External "A" Drive: I plugged an external "A" drive into my computer via a USB port with File Explorer open. The "A" drive shows up, but only for about 2 seconds and then it goes away. I changed USB ports and it does the same. I checked Device Manager under "Floppy Drives" and it shows the "A"...
  3. External drives show twice in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    External drives show twice in file explorer: In Windows 10 external usb drives show twice in file explorer. Once under This PC and again under Desktop. How do eliminate one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-drives-show-twice-in-file-explorer/252c30a0-b538-4b32-b172-cad98e68cee4
  4. File explorer not showing a drive.

File explorer not showing a drive.: Why does file explorer not show a thumb drive? It appears in Device Manager with an assigned drive letter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-not-showing-a-drive/5ffda71c-faac-498d-bc10-cc812a24ccd7"
  5. Files not showing up with File Explorer

Files not showing up with File Explorer: I open File Explorer to find a file that I knew had been created at the end of March 2019. I went to the location that I was sure I had saved it to. It did not show up. I opened up a separate File Explorer and searched my entire C drive and there were the file that I was...
  6. File Explorer show 2 drive location for sandisk drive

File Explorer show 2 drive location for sandisk drive: duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer My Sandisk that I use for storage on my Surface Pro 3 shows up as a primary drive and a sub drive. The 2 drives show different data on it. One has a lot more files than the other. Which is why this is an issue. I am trying...
  7. Hard Drive doesn't show up in file explorer

Hard Drive doesn't show up in file explorer: [ATTACH]My 1 TB hard drive doesn't show up in the file explorer despite me being able to see it in device manager and the defragmenter software in windows 10. I don't want to format my hard drive because it has alot of my personal files and i don't have another computer to...
  8. File Explorer shows too many drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Explorer shows too many drives: I have 2 HDDs split into 2 drives each: C,D,E,F.. I also have one DVD drive. Also one Card Reader hooked to USB. So what the file explorer shows is C, D, E, F, DVD, Removable disk, I, J, K, and L. How do I get rid of these extra drives? They do not exist. *Confused*Confused...
  9. Multiple SYSTEM drives show in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple SYSTEM drives show in File Explorer.: While doing a system backup today on one of my machines using EaseUs Backup app, it failed to write to the usual folder on a USB external HD. I investigated and found the folder could not indeed be written too. I disconnected the drive and connected it to another PC and found...
  10. file explorer shows usb drive twice

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer shows usb drive twice: hi, i have an annoying problem. when i plug a usb drive, the file explorer shows the same drive with the same drive letter twice. it's no big deal but annoying like i said.. how can i fix this 25514