Windows 10: Showing Google Drive In Pc

Discus and support Showing Google Drive In Pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; long story short i added the notes for google drive extention to cent browser and chrome so my notes can be automatically saved and synced across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IAmNoOne, Oct 30, 2018.

1. IAmNoOne Win User

Showing Google Drive In Pc

long story short i added the notes for google drive extention to cent browser and chrome so my notes can be automatically saved and synced across browsers. it's so easy i want to put a copy of documents on google drive and would like to see the drive when i click this pc. anyone have an idea on how to do this?

:)

IAmNoOne, Oct 30, 2018
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 30, 2018
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    google drive/flickr/drops box/one drive take up space on your desktop?

Have not use Mega Account but Google Drive is fairly commonly used by many here.
    Here is the information:
    When you download Google Drive to your PC a default folder will be created in C:\Users\[your name]\Google Drive. If you want to change the name or location of this folder you can do so by following the steps below. This tip is useful if you need the Google Drive folder to have a standard url for all your company – for 3rd party apps for example.

1. Click on the Google Drive icon in your system tray (usually bottom right of your Windows task bar)
    2. Click on the 3 dots icon top right and choose Preferences
    3. Click on the Account tab and choose Disconnect account, your Drive will be disconnected but your files will stay on your PC
    4. Click on the Google Drive icon again
    5. Sign in when asked, step through the set up until you reach a screen with the option Advanced setup or Finished – click on Advanced setup
    6. Click Change to choose the folder name and location – if you choose an existing folder it must be empty
    7. Your files will now be re-synced down to your PC in this new location
    8. Delete the old folder and files – if you want to.

Hope this help you!

snoopy51, Oct 30, 2018
  4. 2workit1 Win User

where is google drive?

Downloaded google drive; clicked open in the DL folder; it listed it in the : Programs on this computer. Went to desktop to look for the google drive icon; but it doesn't exist. Went back to the: programs on this computer; list; and now it is not listed
    in the list. Any ideas? Thanks.

2workit1, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Showing Google Drive In Pc - Similar Threads - Showing Google Drive

2. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Drive: Is there any way to download the the comments and pictures from Google Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/a40b871e-421e-4623-8fa9-d19e1352ed07
  3. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive: Is there any way to download the the comments and pictures from Google Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/a40b871e-421e-4623-8fa9-d19e1352ed07
  4. Install Google Drive for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Google Drive for PC: Hi, I am trying to install Google Drive for PC on my Surface X Pro. When trying to open the install file that I have downloaded I receive the error message: "Windows architecture is not supported". I have contacted Google and they replied that I should contact Microsoft...
  5. Install Google Drive for PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Google Drive for PC: Hi, I am trying to install Google Drive for PC on my Surface X Pro. When trying to open the install file that I have downloaded I receive the error message: "Windows architecture is not supported". I have contacted Google and they replied that I should contact Microsoft...
  6. Install Google Drive for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive: How to install Google Drive on Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/9d6bd153-1a82-4c20-8b10-11c4f5949f2f
  8. Half of Google Drive shows nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Half of Google Drive shows nothing: I've got a new laptop recently, and after being a couple of days working with it, I discovered I couldn't see half of the Google Drive website. Not just one page, but rather almost everything, including whenever someone has to share me a link to download a file and the link...
  9. Google drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Google drive: I have decided to use google drive instead of the Microsoft system This what I have done so far. Got the google drive up and running. Open the drive then have drag and drop some documents into the drive just for a test run. My question is how can I setup the drive to auto...
  10. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Drive: I want to buy email tech support for google drive. Does anyone know how much it costs and where I go to upgrade. I am new to all this. thanks. [img] 49047