Windows 10: SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

Discus and support SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. How can i show what is on my HDMI device? John... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnCashman, Sep 14, 2019.

1. SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. How can i show what is on my HDMI device?

John

:)

JohnCashman, Sep 14, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

Hi John

Do you mean you want to connect a HDMI device to your laptop and show the picture on the laptop screen?

If so, I am sorry that is not possible, HDMI slots on laptops are output only, they cannot take an input signal . . .

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    HDMI Windows 10 not showing in playback devices

Hi Inderpal,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you tried using another monitor on the same computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 25, 2019
  4. SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. How can i show what is on my HDMI device?

John

JohnCashman, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - SHOWING HDMI DEVICE

2. can windows 10 laptop hdmi to device(denon avr amplifier) hdmi be used as a device monitor...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can windows 10 laptop hdmi to device(denon avr amplifier) hdmi be used as a device monitor...: Can Windows 10 laptop hdmi to device(denon avr amplifier) avr hdmi be used as a device monitor in lieu of a tv? want to access the setting, etc on the amplifier. thanks for any help....
  3. CONNECTING DEVICES TO MY LAPTOP??

CONNECTING DEVICES TO MY LAPTOP??: Hello...… When I recently purchased my £800 laptop I was told that if I plugged any device (eg, phone or camera etc, etc) into my laptop the new Windows 10 operating system would detect that a device has been plugged into the laptop and that information would appear on my...
  4. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices: Hi...!!! I'm getting trouble with other devices option... I have to install Xbox 360 controller to my laptop but it's possible only through other or unknown devices.... So my laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices in device manager .... How can I get unknown...
  5. My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...: My Mobile is Lenovo K8 Plus and I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moblile-hotspot-is-not-showing-in-my-laptop-but/f9c906e1-0a3c-47dc-8fc0-6e74f7c133b2
  6. my computer does not detect an hdmi eternal device

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer does not detect an hdmi eternal device: I am trying to connect my computer to display on a projector using my hdmi port. It appears my computer is not automatically detecting the hdmi device....
  7. Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI

Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my microphone since it doesn't show up on the recording panel. My spec : Graphic Card : AMD Radeon R9 290 Tri http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=D4AC4856-9166-4C37-A7D6-ECDD3EEB4C17&lang=eng screen : Sharp...
  8. Device Backups for my laptop not showing on OneDrive Online

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Device Backups for my laptop not showing on OneDrive Online: I'm just looking for some feedback from the rest of the guys on the forum. Are there other users who have PC or laptop devices showing up under Device Backups in OneDrive Online on Windows 10. The message I'm getting is that I dont have any devices backing up. In Windows...
  9. HDMI audio device "Not plugged in" but shows video

HDMI audio device "Not plugged in" but shows video: So recently I tried to connect my Acer Aspire V 15 laptop into a screen using HDMI. The video worked, but the audio did not play through the tv speakers. I tried... different screen Different HDMI cable Restarting Reinstalling Audio/Video Drivers Updating video/audio...
  10. No HDMI output from my laptop to my Samsung TV.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No HDMI output from my laptop to my Samsung TV.: Hi, So I have tried everything. I update the drivers for both my graphics cards and they are both the latest drivers. When I connect my TV to my laptop, the TV screen goes blank for a few seconds (normal) and then I get a searching for signals...and then a few minutes...