Windows 10: SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

Discus and support SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. How can i show what is on my HDMI device? John... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnCashman, Sep 14, 2019.

1. SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. How can i show what is on my HDMI device?

John

:)

JohnCashman, Sep 14, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

Hi John

Do you mean you want to connect a HDMI device to your laptop and show the picture on the laptop screen?

If so, I am sorry that is not possible, HDMI slots on laptops are output only, they cannot take an input signal . . .

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    HDMI Windows 10 not showing in playback devices

Hi Inderpal,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you tried using another monitor on the same computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 25, 2019
  4. SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. How can i show what is on my HDMI device?

John

JohnCashman, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. SHOWING HDMI DEVICE ON MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - SHOWING HDMI DEVICE

2. why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?: why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?my laptop model is :HP pavilion Laptop 15-dk2xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-hdmi-port-is-not-working-and-it-doesnt-show/663f3c41-bc99-4177-8aba-0698bdaa5658
  3. why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?: why my hdmi port is not working and it doesn't show on the device manager?my laptop model is :HP pavilion Laptop 15-dk2xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-hdmi-port-is-not-working-and-it-doesnt-show/663f3c41-bc99-4177-8aba-0698bdaa5658
  4. Laptop shows windows only with HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shows windows only with HDMI: Hello,My notebook shows windows only with a hdmi connected to an external monitor.I can see also the BIOS Screen on my notebook.I have 2 hard drives. On the first one is my actual windows 10 pro with the latest updates. On the other hard drive was a windows 10 pro without...
  5. Laptop shows windows only with HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shows windows only with HDMI: Hello,My notebook shows windows only with a hdmi connected to an external monitor.I can see also the BIOS Screen on my notebook.I have 2 hard drives. On the first one is my actual windows 10 pro with the latest updates. On the other hard drive was a windows 10 pro without...
  6. Laptop shows windows only with HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HDMI playback device not showing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HDMI playback device not showing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Many monitors support audio over HDMI, and they also come with a speaker or […] This article HDMI playback device not showing in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. audio devices, specifically output devices are not showing hdmi as an option when hdmi...

audio devices, specifically output devices are not showing hdmi as an option when hdmi...: so my hdmi out wasnt working and i found one of these device options had a warning like symbol so i just disabled it and re-enabled it and that fixed it... i saw many other loooooong threads about this topic and i just hope someone finds this and doesnt waste their time...
  9. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices: Hi...!!! I'm getting trouble with other devices option... I have to install Xbox 360 controller to my laptop but it's possible only through other or unknown devices.... So my laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices in device manager .... How can I get unknown...
  10. HDMI audio device "Not plugged in" but shows video

HDMI audio device "Not plugged in" but shows video: So recently I tried to connect my Acer Aspire V 15 laptop into a screen using HDMI. The video worked, but the audio did not play through the tv speakers. I tried... different screen Different HDMI cable Restarting Reinstalling Audio/Video Drivers Updating video/audio...