Windows 10: Showing low Graphics memory.

Discus and support Showing low Graphics memory. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have graphics memory as 4GB. I have 8Gb RAM. But in Microsoft store it is showing as I have only 1GB Graphics Memory. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SebastianJoseph1, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Showing low Graphics memory.

I have graphics memory as 4GB. I have 8Gb RAM. But in Microsoft store it is showing as I have only 1GB Graphics Memory. Please help.

:)

SebastianJoseph1, Jul 29, 2020

2. Low on memory???

Hi,

Programs using too much memory and possible infection are a few of the factors that can trigger a Low on memory warning in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter. This will automatically detect issues that might affect system performance. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Search.
    • Select Troubleshooting Control Panel.
    • Click View all.
    • Click System Maintenance.
    • Hit Next.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Jul 29, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Graphical issues, Low shadows, Low textures, jagged edges etc.

Hi Jason,

Low graphics quality can be caused by incorrect graphics settings, or that the resolution settings of your device are not configured correctly, etc. For us to isolate the issue about low graphics quality when playing games in Windows 10, kindly respond to
    the questions below:

• Can you describe to us if the graphics issue is only exhibited when playing games?
    • After contacting the support for your graphics card, can you tell us more about the troubleshooting steps that they have instructed you? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Babu V Win User

Showing low Graphics memory.

windows 10 random shut downs after low memory warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.
    Refer to the following methods and check if it helps:

I would also suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows,
      select System Maintenance.

• Click next and follow the
      on-screen instructions.
    Also refer to the steps suggested in this link: Preventing low memory problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preventing-low-memory-problems#1TC=windows-7

Note: Suggestions from the above links are applicable to Windows 10 too.

Try this and let us know the results.

Babu V, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Showing low Graphics memory.

1. Showing low Graphics memory. - Similar Threads - Showing low Graphics

2. Low memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low memory: I bought the laptop with 8GB RAM out of which 2GB was already dedicated to the iGPU, so obviously, I would expect the performance of what a 6GB RAM laptop would provide me, but:My laptop barely has any bloatware or a bunch of startup apps, Firefox which I am using right now...
  3. Low memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low memory: I bought the laptop with 8GB RAM out of which 2GB was already dedicated to the iGPU, so obviously, I would expect the performance of what a 6GB RAM laptop would provide me, but:My laptop barely has any bloatware or a bunch of startup apps, Firefox which I am using right now...
  4. memory low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory low: hi microsoft i need help i have low memory on my laptop and have just taken a screenshot of treesizenow i don't want to remove any unnecessary files or folders? so i need suggestions really in what to remove and what not to remove there is a file called something page.sys now...
  5. memory low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory low: hi microsoft i need help i have low memory on my laptop and have just taken a screenshot of treesizenow i don't want to remove any unnecessary files or folders? so i need suggestions really in what to remove and what not to remove there is a file called something page.sys now...
  6. memory low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Video memory is showing low.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video memory is showing low.: I have graphics memory as 4GB. I have 8Gb RAM. But in Microsoft store it is showing as i have only 1GB Graphics Memory. Please Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory-is-showing-low/aea6092a-8484-4adc-b94a-d2673d3ce903
  8. low on memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    low on memory: my computer tells me I have low memory but trying free up memory doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-on-memory/0d2b9a02-e861-4815-a0ec-8bc68480ebb8"
  9. Low Memory Notification

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Memory Notification: I already looked at another low memory notification thread and it didn't really help. I have a gaming computer and I can't even play games on it now. I updated to the most recent build of Windows 10, and started getting this issue. You can see my specs on my profile. [img]...
  10. Windows is low on memory

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is low on memory: There's something weird going on with my memory. I haven't updated my computer or anything recently, but yesterday everything was fine, and then this morning when I woke up my computer the start screen displayed yesterday's date and was playing some sort of strange music...