Windows 10: showing pictures content

Discus and support showing pictures content in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team.. Regarding to latest windows 10 update the pictures on my pc won't to show its content , pictures files display as a file without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YANALKHADER, May 9, 2020.

1. showing pictures content

Dear Microsoft Team..

Regarding to latest windows 10 update the pictures on my pc won't to show its content , pictures files display as a file without showing or preview what's inside it.

I tried to rest default apps to get back with better app to preview what's inside my pictures when I tried to upload or choose picture needed, the only way just by double click on the picture file to preview content display inside it, my photos default apps is Microsoft photos.

this is a sample of what I'm talking about.

showing pictures content 23c5c63d-810d-426f-9f06-e80fc7cfad57?upload=true.jpg

:)

YANALKHADER, May 9, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, May 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 9, 2020
  4. numbed79 Win User

showing pictures content

Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, May 9, 2020
Thema:

showing pictures content

1. showing pictures content - Similar Threads - showing pictures content

2. spotlight pictures content search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spotlight pictures content search: %systemroot%\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets\ I have windows 11 background set to Spotlight pictures slideshow.I like that i have a different picture everyday, so i try and find where the...
  3. spotlight pictures content search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spotlight pictures content search: %systemroot%\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets\ I have windows 11 background set to Spotlight pictures slideshow.I like that i have a different picture everyday, so i try and find where the...
  4. How to show a picture-on-picture folders

How to show a picture-on-picture folders: That was a question I needed answering.I went to 22h2, they automatically appeared,now back to 21h2, how do i show a picture in or on the plain vanilla folders....
  5. Double Pictures folder in This Computer, but the contents are the same

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double Pictures folder in This Computer, but the contents are the same: Anyone can help me to restore it to normal again? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-pictures-folder-in-this-computer-but-the/b17ba610-72c8-4035-9ccc-94c16d21ce04
  6. Uninstalled OneDrive - Content from Drive STILL showing in Pictures etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled OneDrive - Content from Drive STILL showing in Pictures etc: So because I can't stand having all of my OneDrive files broken but visible in Pictures, Documents, etc and I couldn't remove them from there, I decided to uninstall OneDrive from this PC. I use it on other platforms, so I'm not trying to delete my account there, I just don't...
  7. Show Blocked Content

Show Blocked Content: Anyone know how to always show blocked content for all emails when using Outlook 365 Web Access without having to do it for each and every email, e.g add sender to safe senders list etc? 151490
  8. Content won’t show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Content won’t show: I had bought a game in 2015 and they brought out a new version of the game which was free to previous owners of the originial and tried to redeem the code that they gave me but it said that the code was already redeemed and i checked the website and it said i claimed it back...
  9. Show certain content on TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Show certain content on TV: Ok basically I've been thinking about getting a Android / Windows box for my live TV streaming but I've been told that RAM is key and they don't seem to put more than 2gb in boxes so what I now want to do is run a HDMI from my laptop (with 12gb ram) to my TV. My question is...
  10. Windows not showing folder contents

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows not showing folder contents: I recently bought a new PC with W10 installed and all seems to have gone smoothly with transferring files etc from my old PC to the new machine. I ran Duplicate Cleaner before the transfer and again afterwards as it was obvious there were some folders that had not been picked...