Windows 10: Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap

Discus and support Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Help me showing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nikhil Bachhal [Student], Jul 4, 2020.

1. Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap

Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap 16c2ebc6-6343-4dfd-836e-e052020d57cb?upload=true.jpg Help me showing this

:)

Nikhil Bachhal [Student], Jul 4, 2020

2. Pre-installed Office apps on Lumia 950xl do not allow editing

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Office 365 on Continuum

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap

1. Showing this when i login to office apps help me asap - Similar Threads - Showing login office

2. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  3. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  4. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  5. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harufuru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idrykb/login_screen_loop_need_help_asap/
  7. Please help me asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me asap: hello guys! last night i started my laptop for online gaming and when the game just started i plugged my new headphones they were already having problems with some of the apps as they wont recognize teamspeak/csgo mic/volume but usually were usually fixed in 5-10 minsbut...
  8. HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP ME ASAP! RESET PROBLEM: here's the thing 1. I decide to factory reset my windows 10 because of wireless adapter error code 56 2. Then the reset start until installing windows part and got an error, and I thought its because my mouse is plugged, so I removed it. And laptop restarted 3. And...
  9. HIGH MEMORY USAGE, HELP ME ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HIGH MEMORY USAGE, HELP ME ASAP.: Hello, I'm Ayan, a Microsoft customer. Actually, I am experiencing high memory usage by Anti Malware Service executable. I posted a question about this before also but got no response nor from the community nor the company. I even asked the the company's expert Get help to...
  10. Stuck before login screen Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck before login screen Help ASAP: Before the issue occured, i had only closed my laptop and put it in sleep mode. The next time i tried to use my computer i was stuck on my login background and that was it. There was no date, time, or power option. The screen was just blank with a cursor. I gave it a couple...