Windows 10: Showing thread after updating widows 10 to windows 10pro

Discus and support Showing thread after updating widows 10 to windows 10pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Greetings. There was a problem starting c:\\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. Question: What do I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MOHAMMAD ATIQULLAHSAYEED, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Showing thread after updating widows 10 to windows 10pro

Hello.

Greetings.

There was a problem starting c:\\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. Question: What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Thanking you in advance for any help you can give me.

Dr. Mohammad Atiqullah Sayeed

:)

MOHAMMAD ATIQULLAHSAYEED, Jun 3, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows 10 update being enabled.

srlsly? Looks like MS nerfed it then. Hope you get it sorted.

I have to confess that I've not paid much attention to it and didn't bother updating it, although I probably should have.

qubit, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2020
  4. ronsexton Win User

Showing thread after updating widows 10 to windows 10pro

widows 7 upgrade to windows 10 shows system thread exception not excepted

I have tried to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 and it goes through almost all steps and then shows system thread exception not excepted

ronsexton, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Showing thread after updating widows 10 to windows 10pro

1. Showing thread after updating widows 10 to windows 10pro - Similar Threads - Showing thread updating

2. Widows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Update: I have had the windows update screen interrupt my work twice even when I have paused updates for 4 weeks ! I believe someone has hi-jacked the update screen, the reason I say this is because my cursor was moving around the screen then some personal information popped up on...
  3. Widows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows Update: I have had the windows update screen interrupt my work twice even when I have paused updates for 4 weeks ! I believe someone has hi-jacked the update screen, the reason I say this is because my cursor was moving around the screen then some personal information popped up on...
  4. Widows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Updates: Why do Windows Updates take SO long to install in Win 10? Today it took 10 minutes to install a 4mb update for Windows Defender!!! Surely this excessive?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-updates/dd8c7fd1-bb72-4bb9-91da-b35413c65eef
  5. Widows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows 10 update problem: Hello,one of the updates got stuck at 100%, and then no response. Please help, a screenshot has been attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-update-problem/c1ec0a3d-fef3-422e-966e-a9a86cfb5dad
  6. Widows updates

Widows updates: I have two Win 10 machines. One is a Dell PC and the other is a HP laptop. My problem is the Dell will update with no problems. However the HP will not upgrade Cumulative updates both for Quality and Device I understand that you cannot interchange the " software distribution"...
  7. Widows 10 Updates

Widows 10 Updates: How do I switch off the pause in update section of 'Settings'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-updates/2a6e2d45-5c53-475e-8a73-f67926704169
  8. Widows 10 Update

Widows 10 Update: Windows 10 Update error 0x80190197-0x90019 Original title: Windows 10 Update there was a problem with windows 10 update running tool Error Code 0x80190197-0x90019 I bought a desktop Wind 7 single language but i can not update to the windows 10 pls help me...
  9. Widows 10 update 1903

Widows 10 update 1903: For several days have been trying to get this update, I can download it and it's starts to install, but freezes at 90 percent, I have even left my computer running overnightand still the same...
  10. Windows 10Pro BSOD after recent Windows Update (1803)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10Pro BSOD after recent Windows Update (1803): Hi, I have recently updated all PC's in my office to Windows 10 1803. Few PC's going into BSOD and I can't even get into safe mode. Doing a system restore to previous point didn't work either. Repair windows doesn't do anything. So the only option I left with is at the...