Windows 10: Showing two user account in c drive

Discus and support Showing two user account in c drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In c > users > 4 folders are there Administrator DELL MANISH Public Why this DELL is there ? But it contains appData , caches folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manishlande, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Showing two user account in c drive

In c > users > 4 folders are there

Administrator

DELL

MANISH

Public

Why this DELL is there ? But it contains appData , caches folder

Because of this folder i am not able to install Eclipse IDE

Please give me a solution

:)

Manishlande, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Showing two user account in c drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Showing two user account in c drive

I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Showing two user account in c drive

1. Showing two user account in c drive - Similar Threads - Showing user account

2. "Users" on C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Users" on C Drive: How do I change my name as it is incorrectly spelt? I think it got cut off. I'm going round in circles!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-on-c-drive/57e36817-20ef-4675-af79-b27ca6fcd64c
  3. "Users" on C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Users" on C Drive: How do I change my name as it is incorrectly spelt? I think it got cut off. I'm going round in circles!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-on-c-drive/57e36817-20ef-4675-af79-b27ca6fcd64c
  4. Two separate users on two different drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two separate users on two different drives: Hello, I have a question about separating user data on windows. Is there a way to allow a member of my family to store all of their user data, downloads, documents, etc. onto a separate drive? Ideally, everything of theirs would be located on this second drive because they...
  5. C: drive users account change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: drive users account change: I just got a new laptop and within C:Users/username it has my name as rhian instead of rhiannon. How do I change this? I never ever call myself rhian so this cannot have been copied over from anywhere. Thanks...
  6. Corrupted User Account/C Drive and D Drive Ownership

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted User Account/C Drive and D Drive Ownership: [ATTACH] Hi, I am at my wits end, this issue has been ongoing for the pas few days and I have stayed up quite late to try and fix this with the help of some Microsoft Technicians online. I would like to thank the few technicians who were willing to help me over their...
  7. Account not showing in c:\users\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account not showing in c:\users\: Hello, I was just going along doing my thing messin with my computer until I needed to try and move appdata kinda well then when I was linking the thing or trying to I was trying to enter C:\Users\username\Appdata but It was not there. I went looking into that directory and...
  8. Drive C \ User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drive C \ User: I lost Drive C user. How i can i fix it ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-user/5ea97251-777a-41cb-95db-e2fd6df9dc12
  9. There are two user accounts shown in Windows C: drive but one of them does not appear in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are two user accounts shown in Windows C: drive but one of them does not appear in...: Under Users in the Windows C: drive, there are 4 users listed: Default, Karen, kwsta, and Public. The "Default" is mostly empty as is "Karen", and most of my data is in "kwsta". In Control Panel and Settings both, only a user (administrator) account with my full name appears....
  10. Two matching User Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two matching User Accounts: Setting up Win 10 (upgrading from Vista) a year or two ago I found that I had created two matching accounts, one identified with my name , the other identified as This PC. Clicking on either leads to the same C:Users\mhalp_000\Desktop. Changing a filename or adding a file in...