Windows 10: shows diff between 'notes/pages/fies' - in case anyone needs it

Discus and support shows diff between 'notes/pages/fies' - in case anyone needs it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; not sure what's the easiest best way to 'see differences' tho - many of these seen to require setup - never needed it - but it looks like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Apr 19, 2018.

1. shows diff between 'notes/pages/fies' - in case anyone needs it

not sure what's the easiest best way to 'see differences' tho

- many of these seen to require setup

- never needed it - but it looks like a keeper in case you did

The Top Three Tools When Comparing Documents With a Mac - Law Technology Today

- ran across this randomly

good things are hard to find this is often the case

i'd need to 'see diffs for onenote notes but i've yet to run across something that can show differences between onenote notes

:)

win10user999, Apr 19, 2018

2. Found any Bugs in Nokia 5800 firmware V30 yet ?

@ jdebruijn: Hey my firmware is 30.0.011.C01.01, type: RM-356 as against yours 30.0.011.C02.01, type: RM-356.

Whas the diff between C01 & C02 ? Anyone?

jimmy18joshi, Apr 19, 2018
  3. kvnvic Win User
    S60 & S40

Can anyone xplain to me wats the diff between s60 phone n s40 phone?

which 1 is better in terms of user friendlyness, ease to operate, efficiency, support availability, etc..

kindly assit,

tq.

kvnvic, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

shows diff between 'notes/pages/fies' - in case anyone needs it

1. shows diff between 'notes/pages/fies' - in case anyone needs it - Similar Threads - shows diff between

2. Need help with Case #: 1051574174

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Case #: 1051574174: Need help with getting bluetooth activated again. Per: Case #: 1051574174 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-case-1051574174/70bf20c4-b7c6-4251-ad6c-45242d00f9e8
  3. Need help with Case #: 1051574174

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Case #: 1051574174: Need help with getting bluetooth activated again. Per: Case #: 1051574174 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-case-1051574174/70bf20c4-b7c6-4251-ad6c-45242d00f9e8
  4. what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date: Hi,Please advise what is the difference between the below term for windows server 2016. What kind of support will provide during these periods?- Mainstream End Date - Extended End DateWhen will the security patches still be provided till?Anna...
  5. what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date: Hi,Please advise what is the difference between the below term for windows server 2016. What kind of support will provide during these periods?- Mainstream End Date - Extended End DateWhen will the security patches still be provided till?Anna...
  6. what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Recoverring fies

in Windows 10 Support
    Recoverring fies: I accidentally deleted a folder on W10 destop Used RECUVA it found all files .... all were marked as excellent Ran Recover and saved to a different HD All 243 files are there .... but no one of them will open ..... They all have correct icons .... and are jpeg,png, cr2, dng,...
  8. What are these NVidia Fies?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What are these NVidia Fies?: The log files shown below are created in my Program Data folder. If you try to delete the file you get the error shown. What are these file for and why are they dumped in the top level Program data folder? [img] [img] 160675
  9. wrong case is showing

in Windows 10 Support
    wrong case is showing: i have a network drive which is z:. i have a folder called movies in it and i have a movie which is called kiki's delivery service.mp4 and all the letters are in lower case if i search for the movie in the windows start menu then it is showing in upper case and it's Kiki's...
  10. What's the diff between win+x shutdown and desktop icon shutdown?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the diff between win+x shutdown and desktop icon shutdown?: I've always had a desktop shortcut to shutdown Win10 as follows: ..... TARGET: %windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 00 However since switching to Win10 when I click that shutdown icon, Win10 can take a long time to shutdown. But if I press (win+x) and then do a shutdown...