Windows 10: Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down

Discus and support Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just before, my laptop was working fine, and then it suddenly shut down. I opened it again, and it showed "preparing automatic repair" then shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hannah Z, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Hannah Z Win User

Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down

Just before, my laptop was working fine, and then it suddenly shut down. I opened it again, and it showed "preparing automatic repair" then shut down again. When I opened it again multiple times, it just showed the loading screen then shut down. One time it opened and I even managed to sign in, but it shut down again.

Before all of this happened, I was uninstalling a software, and now I'm scared if the really important files on there may be lost- please help asap! Thanks in advance.

:)

Hannah Z, Feb 8, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Feb 8, 2020
  4. TheeOGeex Win User

Desktop Only Loads Windows when Using Power Button

So i have an odd issue. I'm using an HP Pavilion (P6510Y) with Windows 7. It is freezing at the HP logo screen and not loading Windows.

• If I press and hold the power button on the tower, the computer shuts off. If i press the power button to turn it back on, the computer correctly starts Windows.
    • If i have Windows open and go to the Start menu to select Restart, the computer freezes at the HP logo screen when trying to come back on.
    • If i have Windows open and go to the Start menu to select Shut Down, the computer freezes at the HP logo screen when I press the Power button to turn it back on.

At first the computer was doing it no matter what and then i changed the boot order to load from the HDD instead of the cd disk drive. I ran the diagnostic and all of the internal components passed. I tried to do a system restore and it failed.

I think my last option is to try a Factory Reset but before i do that i wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions?

TheeOGeex, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down - Similar Threads - Shows logo loading

2. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  3. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  4. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  5. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  6. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My HP Laptop Shut Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My HP Laptop Shut Down: I grabbed my HP laptop in this one spot, to the right of the mouse pad, where I usually grab it when I pick it up at first. But, for the second time in two days when I picked it up my computer suddenly just shut down and restarted. Except I do that all the time, I grab it...
  8. Windows Update loads on shut-down but never goes to shut-down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update loads on shut-down but never goes to shut-down: When I shut-down my laptop (ASUS with Intel Core i5) the screen says that it is loading the update and then is supposed to shut-down the computer. However, it "loads" for as much as an hour with no shut down. Is there a way to make this stop happening? (I have shut down...
  9. Stuck at Hp Omen logo without loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at Hp Omen logo without loading: Cant go into my pc because im stuck at the hp omen logo. Turned my desktop pc off and on and it still is stuck. On a forum it told me to oress dufferent key on my keyboard to open a setting or something luke that. Oressed F1, F2, F8 and F11 and nothing happen.. pls...
  10. Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen: I've had this problem for 3 days now, and I'm frustrated beyond belief. Whenever I go to shut down my computer, I'm always stuck in "shutting down" or "restarting" with the circle loading animation playing below it. I'd leave it on throughout the whole day, and the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop turn off after hp logo

2. laptop show the logo then shuts off

3. Hp turn on shows hp logo then shut down

4. Preparing automatic repair then shutting off