Windows 10: shows i have (2.99) out of (6)Gb

Discus and support shows i have (2.99) out of (6)Gb in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi im running windows 10 32bit I have 6gb of ram and it only shows i have (2.99) out of (6)Gb any idea how to fix 38247 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Briguy, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Briguy Win User

shows i have (2.99) out of (6)Gb

Hi im running windows 10 32bit I have 6gb of ram and it only shows i have (2.99) out of (6)Gb any idea how to fix

:)

Briguy, Jan 21, 2016

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 64 bit version

I own a hp pavilion dv6 2165tx notebook pc.

I want to upgrade it to Windows 10 64 bit, currently i am using win 10 32 bit version.

My question is that after upgrading it, will i face any problems regarding drivers?

As the reason behind my upgrade is, recently i have installed a new ram making my total ram to 6 gb but it shows only 2.99 gb usable. Few of my friends suggested me to upgrade pc to 64 bit version in order to make use of all 6gb.

Thank you!!

AkshayJanwe, Jan 21, 2016
  3. JLassiter Win User
    Honeywell Total Connect Services

You say $0.99, but I see it for $2.99 and only 6 ratings currently.

JLassiter, Jan 21, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

32 bit can only see 4GB Max. You'd need to install 64bit version.

topgundcp, Jan 21, 2016
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    And the 1GB difference to the 4GB is probably the address space for your graphics. You absolutely need a 64bit system.

6. dalchina New Member
    ... so if you upgraded from a 32 bit OS, that means a clean install of the 64 bit OS, and reinstalling everything.

You might then find some old hardware and driver may not work, or you need a 64 bit version of a program in place of a 32 bit. But 32 bit progs will almost certainly still work.. just don't be tempted to go for a 64 bit browser in general yet.

That means you will need all the relevant licenses for commercial programs you install.

dalchina, Jan 21, 2016
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    Are you recommending he stay on the 32bit version ??

8. dalchina New Member

No, merely pointing out some of the potential issues which anyone faces in doing so..

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. shows i have (2.99) out of (6)Gb - Similar Threads - shows

2. Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view: Windows 11.I have copied photos from my iphone to my laptop. When I display the folder view as details the photos show the date as the date as the date taken, however when I do a right click and look at properties it shows the date of the copy which aligns with the details of...
  3. Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view: Windows 11.I have copied photos from my iphone to my laptop. When I display the folder view as details the photos show the date as the date as the date taken, however when I do a right click and look at properties it shows the date of the copy which aligns with the details of...
  4. What should I do what if my laptop shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do what if my laptop shows: What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-what-if-my-laptop-shows/24b3abdf-79f4-4ba6-9c81-5dc9c8364307
  5. What should I do what if my laptop shows

What should I do what if my laptop shows: What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-what-if-my-laptop-shows/24b3abdf-79f4-4ba6-9c81-5dc9c8364307
  6. What should I do what if my laptop shows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...: I have MSI pro b760m-p DDR4 motherboard. I reset my PC and reinstalled windows erase everyhting. The realtek drivers, I tried a few times to instal them, they installed perfectly fine, but nowhere to be find. My headphones connects with my monitor screen but not with my PC...
  8. there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...

there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...: I have MSI pro b760m-p DDR4 motherboard. I reset my PC and reinstalled windows erase everyhting. The realtek drivers, I tried a few times to instal them, they installed perfectly fine, but nowhere to be find. My headphones connects with my monitor screen but not with my PC...
  9. How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.: How do you fix Task Manager showing 2 cores when my CPU has 4 cores?I tried changing it in msconfig but it didn't fix it, so if you know how to fix this then tell me. You're welcome.Here is a screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/FsqwqEN...
  10. How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.: How do you fix Task Manager showing 2 cores when my CPU has 4 cores?I tried changing it in msconfig but it didn't fix it, so if you know how to fix this then tell me. You're welcome.Here is a screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/FsqwqEN...