Windows 10: shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

Discus and support shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; something that shows a full screen list or full screen note on all virtual desktops if shows upon start of computer would be good have been using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Dec 2, 2019.

1. shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

something that shows a full screen list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

if shows upon start of computer would be good

• have been using folders, but its not very good
    • other option is going with wallpapers but cant find any good image sites on the web

:)

win10user999, Dec 2, 2019
  2. spaine Win User

Importing desktop Outlook Notes into Windows Mobile or WinMo OneNote

Just Notes. On another forum, there was a suggestion to do a sync cabled to the PC [my original AS was OTA]. That suggestion said that "Notes" would be in the list of categories which could be selected to be synch'd. If I remember correctly, when I
    did the sync, the screen showed a list of categories of items which could be sync'd and some were optional, i.e., had a box next to them to check or uncheck. I believe it listed Notes under the PC not under the Exchange Server [which I believe is where my
    "Notes" reside since I am talking about the Outlook I use which is on my firm's Exchange Server]. I checked the box opposite Notes under PC. When the sync was completed, there were still no Notes on my Epix and the list of categories no longer showed Notes
    under the PC, only Favorites.

If I run the command you suggested, what does it do? And to which computer does it do it - my desktop PC or the the firm's Exchange Server?

What about the idea of importing my Outlook Notes into WM Office OneNote?

Thanks for taking the time to help.

spaine, Dec 2, 2019
  3. File listed on desktop does not show in desktop

A file, "SAVED AS" should show up here:
    shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops [​IMG]
    It doesn't.
    This is what I get when I search in "My Computer":
    shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops [​IMG]

Ken Lichtsinn, Dec 2, 2019
  4. sirBait Win User

shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

Virtual desktops

In the article you linked it says talks about 4 goals Microsoft has with virtual desktops:

• Give you more desktop space to group related windows
    • Help you quickly locate and switch to any window or group of windows
    • Let you easily re-organize your groups and move windows as tasks evolve
    • Keep you in control of the degree of separation between your grouped windows
    Not being able to control what desktop the program opens on really doesn't fit in with these goals.

Give me one good reason for why it is suppose force me to change virtual desktop when I open a program, just one good reason and I will consider to drop the issue. To me this sounds like virtual desktops isn't ready yet and you refuse to acknowledge that
    there are bugs, because this makes it very hard to work with multiply virtual desktops.

sirBait, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

1. shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops - Similar Threads - shows list full

2. Screen shows not full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen shows not full: All I can see is blank in some portion of my screen. When you try to put the pointer in the section where its blank it will disappear. It does shows perfect when you boot the PC but not on desktop. Help me....
  3. Screen shows not full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen shows not full: All I can see is blank in some portion of my screen. When you try to put the pointer in the section where its blank it will disappear. It does shows perfect when you boot the PC but not on desktop. Help me....
  4. Screen shows not full

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keeping game in full screen while switching between virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeping game in full screen while switching between virtual desktops: Someone had already asked my question, but didn't get an answer, I've searched and I haven't found any solution or even answer if its possible. Basically, when you switch between virtual desktops using Ctrl+Winkey+Left arrow or right arrow the game gets minimized so when you...
  6. Sticky Note "Notes List"

Sticky Note "Notes List": I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes are now in this...
  7. Virtual Desktop "show window on all desktops" is not remembered between sessions

Virtual Desktop "show window on all desktops" is not remembered between sessions: Hi Just got a new PC, and reinstalled Win10. I have a two monitor setup, and use the Virtual Desktops feature. On my old PC when I marked a window/application with "show window on all desktops" win10 would remember this between sessions / logoffs / reboots. But on...
  8. how to show or list all items on Desktop

how to show or list all items on Desktop: All items show on regular desktop, but not listed under File Explorer. Question is, how to get all listed under File Explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-or-list-all-items-on-desktop/d32f5701-77f1-4452-95cb-36bf43add0a3
  9. Sticky notes full screen

Sticky notes full screen: Hi I have a surface Pro 4 at work using Windows 10, for some reason whenever i log on the sticky notes are almost maximised. They dont stay the size i set them. Does anyone know why and is there anything i can do to fix this?...
  10. show full screen

show full screen: How do I get Windows 10 - to show in the full screen of my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-full-screen/46a08458-d238-489c-a0e3-e2153e3860ac