Windows 10: Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...

Discus and support Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey, I have a question. Recently I saw that I had a threat and that it was red urgent so I decided to see what it was. When I saw it, it said that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DabLord, Apr 26, 2021.

1. DabLord Win User

Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...

Hey, I have a question. Recently I saw that I had a threat and that it was red urgent so I decided to see what it was. When I saw it, it said that there are threats and I should start actions with the recommended settings. Now, there were 3 issues: 1 Whenever I tried to click on the 'Start Actions' button, it didn't do anything at all.2 There was nothing specifically given under the threat and it was blank3 The weirdest thing of all was that when I check the menu of the 'Windows Security app', it said that everything was fine and there were no threats.I tried a lot of things lik

:)

DabLord, Apr 26, 2021

2. virus and threat protection

My status is showing that Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation....

Is this an issue???

PankajKumar1991, Apr 26, 2021
  3. graemea Win User
    Persistent Threat Message in Virus & Threat Protection in Windows 10

Hi,

I have recently uninstalled CCleaner from my PC.

Under Current Threats in Virus & Threat Protection, I keep getting the message that there's a threat from AppShows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in... :piriform_CCleaner.

I've tried the option to Remove this but even after a re-boot the message remains.

Can someone please suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks!

graemea, Apr 26, 2021
  4. JCH54 Win User

Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in... - Similar Threads - Shows threat under

2. Virus and Threat Protection borken for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection borken for me.: I was scrolling online and found a link to a website my friend had used alot after awhile i makes my cpu temp go high through the roof, So I look online and figure out im going to restart my pc totally wipe it. After it reinstalls i try to see my virus and threat protection...
  3. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  4. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  5. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Virus and Threat Protection not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Threat Protection not showing: My Virus and Threat Protection tab in settings isn't appearing, anyway that I can fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-not-showing/5cd462b7-f5d7-4230-812b-2b04ae45e9ff
  7. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats: Hello and good day to everyone.I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is that...
  8. "Unknown" status under "Virus & Threat protection"

"Unknown" status under "Virus & Threat protection": Hi, I had asked this question more than a year ago, but I received zero feedback, so I want to try again: I am using Win 10 Home ver 20H2 build 19042.867. When I open the Windows Security window, under the "Virus & Threat protection", it reads "Unknown". When I try to...
  9. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats: Hello and good day to everyone. I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is...
  10. "Unknown" status under "Virus & Threat protection"

"Unknown" status under "Virus & Threat protection": Hi, I am using Win 10 Home ver 1903 build 18362.959. I have a problem with Windows Security App: When I open the Windows Security window, under the "Virus & Threat protection", it reads "Unknown". When I try to turn on the Real-time protection using "Virus & Threat...