Windows 10: Shrink image option missing in printer properties

Discus and support Shrink image option missing in printer properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last month, I took an image to be printed, and as it was too big for its purpose, I was able to click on a box on the print page, to print at 50%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyMoore3, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Shrink image option missing in printer properties

Last month, I took an image to be printed, and as it was too big for its purpose, I was able to click on a box on the print page, to print at 50% (other percentages were available).

Today, following the exact same process, I am wanting to shrink an image on the print page......but the option to print at any other percentage has completely disappeared!!!!

NOTHNG has changed....using same PC, same process (even switched from selecting print on word toolbar, to right clicking and selecting print) same software, no updates have been installed, same printer....everything! Where has the box gone that contains these options?

Have I woken up in a parallel universe or something???

***Modified title from: printing issue***

:)

AndyMoore3, Nov 27, 2019

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Text Box Printer Properties

A small amount of trial and error will let you change the name like so:

• Control Panel
    • Devices and printers
    • Right-click the printer

Shrink image option missing in printer properties 287f7070-7449-4320-8ce1-516076ced915.jpg

• Left-click Printer properties

Shrink image option missing in printer properties bdce593f-9267-4d89-ae9f-94b4191d30da.jpg
    • Click Change Properties
    • Type the desired name and click OK.

Frederik Long, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Shrink image option missing in printer properties

No option to shrink volume

Hi,

The OEM partition is a company created partition wherein the copy of your Windows and other software are stored. In the event you need to reinstall your Operating System or restore to factory settings, you don't have to use an installation disk. You may
    delete the OEM partition if you don't plan to restore your device to factory settings anymore. However, we suggest leaving it as is.

The Primary partition is also the same with OEM partition. The only difference is we create it during Windows fresh installation.

You have two ways to create a partition:

• Clean Install Windows 10
    • You may use 3rd party software to manage your disk partition without reinstalling your Windows.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Shrink image option missing in printer properties

1. Shrink image option missing in printer properties - Similar Threads - Shrink image option

2. im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,: Can someone point to the right direction, i need to setup mirror image , but i am not able to locate that fuction in the printer funtion/properties...
  3. im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,: Can someone point to the right direction, i need to setup mirror image , but i am not able to locate that fuction in the printer funtion/properties...
  4. im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Printer properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer properties: I cannot find the "manage" tab in printer properties so cannot define the printer and scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-properties/0b49e266-e6e2-446e-85db-d51e44e3073f
  6. Printer properties

Printer properties: I cannot find the "manage" tab in printer properties so cannot define the printer and scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-properties/0b49e266-e6e2-446e-85db-d51e44e3073f
  7. Printer missing middle of image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer missing middle of image: Since Tuesday, printing from the context menu of a jpg file in file explorer produces a broad empty white stripe down the center. Only from the context menu, so far as I can tell; not the internal Brother MFC-9330CDW self-test, nor the Windows Printer Test Page from...
  8. IMAGE PROPERTIES

IMAGE PROPERTIES: I regularly edit images - suddenly Microsoft has randomly changed some properties - and then tells me I "do not have permission" to access that image - an image I was working on 10 seconds before. MY image - MY system - MY computer !! TERRIBLE - really causes some serious...
  9. Printer Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Advanced Options missing: After my latest Windows 10 update I am no longer to scale my print and the print on front and back option is missing from the options. I've removed my HP printer then reinstalled it and it tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a known solution? I saw this issue...
  10. Shrink system image?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Shrink system image?: Is there any way to shrink a system backup image? I usually use the built-in "Win 7" backup function, but it creates an image about the same size as the working install, which is usually about 21GB. This is a problem on eMMCs, which typically run 64 or even just 32GB of total...