Windows 10: shuffle photos

Discus and support shuffle photos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos Windows 10 is a mystery to me How do I shuffle photos? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrankGiffone, Jan 27, 2020.

1. shuffle photos

Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos

Windows 10 is a mystery to me

How do I shuffle photos?

Thanks

:)

FrankGiffone, Jan 27, 2020

2. photo app not shuffling

I have six photos in my Favorites list. It always shuffled nicely before I installed the Developer Preview o my Lumia Icon. And, like I say, I know how to tell it to shuffle, and then it shows all six photos. I just don't want to keep telling it to do
    that.

Leanna H-F, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Shuffle feature in Photos App

Hi Zach,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to play the Slide show of the pictures in Photo app. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to make the picture shuffle in
    slide shows mode.

1. Launch the Photos app and navigate to Settings
    > Options > Turn ON Shuffle Photos.

2. Go to the folder with the photos you want to use in the slide show.

3. Right click within the app and click Slide show.

Click here for more information on
    Photos app.

Note: References to Windows 8.1 also apply to Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jan 27, 2020
  4. shuffle photos

photo app not shuffling

Ok, that is not what it says on my phone when I go to Application Settings/Photos & Camera. I already have to set to shuffle my Favorites (since I don't want it to shuffle through all of my photos), and the Live Tile is already as big as it will go on
    my phone. It is getting tiresome to have to keep going in to settings and telling it, again, to shuffle.

Leanna H-F, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

shuffle photos

1. shuffle photos - Similar Threads - shuffle photos

2. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  3. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  4. How do I shuffle photos in windows 10 while viewing a folder of pictures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I shuffle photos in windows 10 while viewing a folder of pictures?: In windows 9 you could do a slideshow on a folder of pictures, what's the equivalent operation in windows 10? Thanks submitted by /u/3asilyAmused [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v2umvu/how_do_i_shuffle_photos_in_windows_10_while/
  5. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  6. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  7. [Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Is there a way to tile multiple photos together for your desktop shuffle?: I have some photos that aren't big enough to use individually. Is there a program that can tile 2 or 3 random photos together as a background on shuffle when a single photo isn't big enough? submitted by /u/andimnotbragging [link] [comments]...
  8. picture shuffling in photo viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    picture shuffling in photo viewer: hi, the problem i face that is ,i have some picture in my folder . i want to view them in order asseding or by date . but photo viewer didnot play them in order . picture change by left right arrow keys in shuffle. why pictures are not play next ,next,next,next. 1 picture...
  9. way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly?: Is as title says. Looking for a way to make the slideshow feature shuffle my photos when I play them, as opposed to playing through them in the order they sit in the folder. Win 7 had this option, and It was easily accessible. I may be being an idiot and missing it in front...
  10. Photos app shuffles the same images

Photos app shuffles the same images: The photos app in my start menu just seems to shuffle the same 3-5 images. And the images aren't even new, they're very old-- which is strange since I configured the app settings to only show recent images. Is the program bugged? I installed Win 10 fresh from a DVD, not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to turn the live tile to shuffle on windows 10

2. How to set app tile to shuffle on my pc windows 10