Windows 10: shut down but cooling fan still and signal light ON all time.

Discus and support shut down but cooling fan still and signal light ON all time. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Dear sir, When shut down my laptop, Still cooling fan and Airplane mode light ON, mute on/off light ON... I have already update all driver but do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SanjoySamanta, Apr 16, 2020.

1. shut down but cooling fan still and signal light ON all time.

Dear sir, When shut down my laptop, Still cooling fan and Airplane mode light ON, mute on/off light ON...

I have already update all driver but do not solve this problem...Hp elitebook g2 840 model..please sir help me..

:)

SanjoySamanta, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 16, 2020
  3. cyclepaul Win User
    Cooling external Fan

I have connected a cooling external Fan to my Acer laptop through a USB key and I an using Windows 10 Operating system and I have received no Recognition that it is connected and I am worried if it will even work as sometimes the Laptop gets hot and
    I feel I need this extra bit of cooling ! any suggestions gratefully appreciated !!.

cyclepaul, Apr 16, 2020
  4. shut down but cooling fan still and signal light ON all time.

replacement cooling fan

I had just installed a new replacement cooling fan in my laptop it matches the one i removed it also shows that it is operatingnormally,but I keep getting a system pop up message saying to shut down my computer and bring it in for service how can I remove
    this from popping back up

ScottSmall, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

shut down but cooling fan still and signal light ON all time.

1. shut down but cooling fan still and signal light ON all time. - Similar Threads - shut down cooling

2. fans will NOT slow down... 100% ALL THE TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fans will NOT slow down... 100% ALL THE TIME: start my win 10 PC and fans instantly go to 100% and don't slow down at all. I've disabled all startup stuff, but still fan 100% all the time. speedfan and other fan control programs can't find the fan to adjust it manually. i think it's time Microsoft included a fan...
  3. fans will NOT slow down... 100% ALL THE TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fans will NOT slow down... 100% ALL THE TIME: start my win 10 PC and fans instantly go to 100% and don't slow down at all. I've disabled all startup stuff, but still fan 100% all the time. speedfan and other fan control programs can't find the fan to adjust it manually. i think it's time Microsoft included a fan...
  4. fans will NOT slow down... 100% ALL THE TIME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After computer shut down, fans and lights are still on and running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After computer shut down, fans and lights are still on and running: HI, Recently, my computer no longer completely shuts down after using the Windows Start Menu / Power / Shut Down option. Windows shuts down, the screen goes blank but the computer stays on i.e. power light is on and fans are running. Here's what I've done so far to try to...
  6. After computer shut down, fans and lights are still on and running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After computer shut down, fans and lights are still on and running: HI, Recently, my computer no longer completely shuts down after using the Windows Start Menu / Power / Shut Down option. Windows shuts down, the screen goes blank but the computer stays on i.e. power light is on and fans are running. Here's what I've done so far to try to...
  7. Pc fans and lights still on after shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc fans and lights still on after shut down: Hi So I am having a problem with my pc where when i shut it down my fans and lights are still on and the only thing I am able to do is hold down my power button till it turns off....
  8. Fans still running after shutting down the PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fans still running after shutting down the PC.: So, I was manually installing the Nvidia drivers for my model (Acer Nitro 5). The installation got stuck. It was already a couple of hours, so I killed it from the task manager and shut down the pc. The fans were running when the installation was going on and they continued...
  9. Computer keeps shutting down but remains on (fans/lights all running)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps shutting down but remains on (fans/lights all running): Hello, I've tried literally everything I can think of so I'm hoping someone can help me. My computer recently started shutting down while in sleep mode, or more becoming unresponsive. I'd come back and tap the keyboard to wake the screen and nothing happened. The computer...
  10. Fan still running after shut lid and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan still running after shut lid and shut down: Hey guys, I have noticed this problem come up on my Dell 7537 (Check out my profile for details) when I close the lid to put the computer to sleep, the HDD light turns off, but the fan continues to run, even after several hours. When I open the lid back up, it is just a...