Windows 10: Shut down button turn off your PC missing

Discus and support Shut down button turn off your PC missing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; after resetting, the menu button disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bai BurehKamara1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Shut down button turn off your PC missing

after resetting, the menu button disappeared

:)

Bai BurehKamara1, Sep 23, 2020
  2. V45CH3 Win User

PC shuts down after turning it on

Hello. I have a problem with my pc. I have windows 10 installed, and have formatted and installed windows all over again trying to fix this problem but it didn't do it. When I turn on my pc, the windows logo appears for a few seconds and then the computer shuts off. When I press the power button one more time it turns on and loads windows perfectly. This is a problem for me because I cannot hibernate anymore, since everytime I hibernate and then press the power button for the first time the computer shuts off. I don't know what else to do. What do you suggest? Has this ever happened to anyone? Thanks.

V45CH3, Sep 23, 2020
  3. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Kordi Win User

Shut down button turn off your PC missing

Turning on/shutting down issue

Hello,
    I cannot turn on my PC at all until I unplug something, like when I try to turn it on it doesn't work, I unplug the Display port then I turn it on and after it turns on I replug it.
    I also have problems with shutting down, I sit the pc down from Windows and it shows me the "shutting down" thing and then it suddenly shuts off like it's been unplugged from the wall.
    I have my AC, phone, monitor, router and PC.
    And I'm using some extensions and adapters because the wall plug is pretty far.
    By the way I replaced my Mobo CPU, ram and GPU because the previous build had other problems.
    System Builder
    Thanks in advance.

Kordi, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Shut down button turn off your PC missing

1. Shut down button turn off your PC missing - Similar Threads - Shut down button

2. My Pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off: My pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off.Ive reseated the ram ive reset the cmos battery and it doesent seem to be a overheating issue as my cpu and gpu seem to be a normal temperature its also not a malware as ive swapped ssds and still does the same thing.someone...
  3. My Pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off: My pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off.Ive reseated the ram ive reset the cmos battery and it doesent seem to be a overheating issue as my cpu and gpu seem to be a normal temperature its also not a malware as ive swapped ssds and still does the same thing.someone...
  4. PC Won't Turn Off after Clicking "Shut down"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won't Turn Off after Clicking "Shut down": My PC suddenly stopped turning off after I click on "Shut Down" on the Windows menu. Apps close, the screen goes dark, but my PC keeps running - for hours. The only way I can do a full power off is by depressing the power button for 5 - 10 seconds. Interstingly, the PC will...
  5. Shut Down button locks PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut Down button locks PC: I have a Windows 10 PC that I have been using for a few years. A few days ago, I tried to shut down my PC by clicking on Shut Down in the start menu.It went to the lock screen instead. Even the Power button on my CPU locks the PC for some reason.I have already set "Choose...
  6. Shut Down button locks PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut Down button locks PC: I have a Windows 10 PC that I have been using for a few years. A few days ago, I tried to shut down my PC by clicking on Shut Down in the start menu.It went to the lock screen instead. Even the Power button on my CPU locks the PC for some reason.I have already set "Choose...
  7. Shut Down button locks PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC Does Not Turn Off With "Shut Down" in Start Menu

PC Does Not Turn Off With "Shut Down" in Start Menu: Whenever I try to turn off my PC with the "Shut Down" feature in the start menu, my PC says shutting down and the screen goes black but the fans and lights are still on. I have to manually turn off my PC every time using the power button. Restarting works perfectly fine. I've...
  9. Turning off / restarting / putting your PC to sleep when Shut Down / Restart / Sleep button...

Turning off / restarting / putting your PC to sleep when Shut Down / Restart / Sleep button...: Hey all! I've been finding some helpful tricks these days to help you in some problems. This time, I've found a way torestart / shutdown / put your PC to sleep / switch user / sign out of your PC in Windows, when your Start Menu / your Power button inStart Menu isn't...
  10. Power Off button vs. Shut Down button on screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Off button vs. Shut Down button on screen.: Is there any problems using the 'power-button' on the tower vs. using the 'Shut Down' button on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-button-vs-shut-down-button-on-screen/b9c98a3c-b0d5-4436-8acd-39788bab7209