Windows 10: Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again

Discus and support Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to render a video in Sony Vegas but I'm unable to because Windows 10 has 8 billion processes running in the background and I either can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Keith MJ, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Keith MJ Win User

Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again

I am trying to render a video in Sony Vegas but I'm unable to because Windows 10 has 8 billion processes running in the background and I either can't end them or they just start right back up once I end them. I want a way to shut down every single process that isn't required for the computer to work and never have them open ever again.

:)

Keith MJ, Jul 8, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again

Making the mouse double click when I single click,

Hi Miro,

There are a couple of things we can do to solve your concern. We suggest to follow the steps below:

• Type Specify single- or double-click to open in the search box, then press
      Enter.
    • Look for Click item as follows, then select the radio button that says
      Single-click to open an item (point to select).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again 96486103-3555-41f9-842c-109755ed02ca.png

Let us know if you have other questions.

Martin Bar, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again

1. Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again - Similar Threads - Shut Down Every

2. Black screen and never open again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and never open again: Hi. Ive been having problem with my laptop after shutting down and power on. Screen goes black. I try taking batter out but couldnt take the RAM out. trying a lot of shortcuts, But it never goes on like its dead....
  3. Black screen and never open again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and never open again: Hi. Ive been having problem with my laptop after shutting down and power on. Screen goes black. I try taking batter out but couldnt take the RAM out. trying a lot of shortcuts, But it never goes on like its dead....
  4. Black screen and never open again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe Shutting Down NO/NEVER RESTART Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe Shutting Down NO/NEVER RESTART Windows 10: Hello, Could you give me a suggestion to try to solve this random problem. My pc shutdown randomly no restart without a rule. When it happensd I need to start manually. This behavior It is not linked to windows updates or something else. It appens during working hours.On...
  6. I will never buy a Microsoft license key ever again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I will never buy a Microsoft license key ever again: I bought a windows 10 pro retail license key a few months ago which i used in a virtual machine. My sister bought a new pc so i decided to give her my key since i practically wasnt using it. She failed to activate her windows 10 pro with it and when i booted up my VM i...
  7. Browsers instantly shut down when i attempt to open them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers instantly shut down when i attempt to open them: Whenever i open some kind of browser, whether it be google chrome or firefox, it immediately closes itself. The main browser that i've been using is google chrome but i've haven't had a problem with it until today. I downloaded firefox to see if it was a chrome issue but...
  8. Windows Update loads on shut-down but never goes to shut-down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update loads on shut-down but never goes to shut-down: When I shut-down my laptop (ASUS with Intel Core i5) the screen says that it is loading the update and then is supposed to shut-down the computer. However, it "loads" for as much as an hour with no shut down. Is there a way to make this stop happening? (I have shut down...
  9. BSOD After Never Shutting Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD After Never Shutting Down: Hello, I've been getting a lot of BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. At first I suspected that the bluescreens came from having never shut down my computer (it's either in sleep mode or being used). It's annoyed me to the point that I need help. My system was overclocked to...
  10. Display shutting down in spite of "never" setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Display shutting down in spite of "never" setting: I have Windows 10 Ver. 1703 update KB4020102. It seems like the computer is shutting down the screen after about an hour of no activity. I checked my power settings (a custom one) and the setting is to never shut down the display. (When I went to look at those settings I...