Windows 10: shut down with no BSOD

Discus and support shut down with no BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi guys. Weird problem. Had a BSOD which you guys id'd as being a malware-bytes issue so its been disabled. But now its shutting down with no BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by texmaster, Apr 7, 2016.

1. texmaster Win User

shut down with no BSOD

hi guys.

Weird problem. Had a BSOD which you guys id'd as being a malware-bytes issue so its been disabled. But now its shutting down with no BSOD primarily while in a browser but not any in particular.

Appreciate any help you can give.

:)

texmaster, Apr 7, 2016
  2. Hollyecho Win User

BSOD after starting to install AMD drivers to get win 10 to see my other 3 monitors

That method ONLY works if windows will come up. Windows will NOT START.

1. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

2. It shuts down, then goes to:

3. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

4. It shuts down, then goes to:

5. (it attempts restart-then goes to)

6. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

7. It shuts down, then goes to:

8. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

9. (it attempts restart-then goes to)

10. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

11. It shuts down, then goes to:

12. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

THIS IS A FOREVER LOOP. WINDOWS WILL NOT START - F8 or SHIFT F8 will not --- repeat WILL NOT start safe mode.

Every solution you have given me so far NEEDS WINDOWS TO START! WINDOWS WILL NOT START.

Hollyecho, Apr 7, 2016
  3. When shutting down get bsod after 5 min then shuts down

When shutting down after 5 min get driver_power_state_failure BSOD then shuts down don't want to damage my computer....

RogerFreeman67, Apr 7, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

shut down with no BSOD

Please mark the previous thread as solved before starting a new one.

Disabling MBAM will not resist its drivers to load. You need to uninstall MBAM.
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Public:Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Public Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Tools Public:Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Tools Public[/quote] Also perform a Clean Boot.

Let us know the situation after doing these two.

Thema:

shut down with no BSOD

1. shut down with no BSOD - Similar Threads - shut down BSOD

2. BSOD while shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while shutting down: Hello, I have been getting BSOD for the last couple of days while shutting down, but not on restarts. I used bluescreen view and it shows it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, I have also tried updating drivers such as graphic card, RST but that didn't help either. I have attached the...
  3. BSOD while shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while shutting down: Hello, I have been getting BSOD for the last couple of days while shutting down, but not on restarts. I used bluescreen view and it shows it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, I have also tried updating drivers such as graphic card, RST but that didn't help either. I have attached the...
  4. BSOD while shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  6. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  7. BSOD when shutting down

BSOD when shutting down: No idea why this is happening, but whenever i try to shut down my computer after using it, it does not shutdown, instead, it stays on, screen goes dark, then restarts itself. It creates a dump file so im pretty sure its a bsod, i have all drivers update so there is no reason...
  8. BSOD then shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD then shuts down: I am just watching YouTube and the problem happened. It happened again when I start games like Gears 5, the BSOD on the menu of the game. Should I be concerned about any component? i5 4570 12GB RAM (8 and 4) RX460 PSU 400W Recently I have problems with games, my PC just...
  9. BSOD before shutting down

BSOD before shutting down: When I shut down my laptop, the screen went black like normal shutdown, but suddenly BSOD with IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL. Device Model: ASUS X450LCP (https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X450LC/HelpDesk_Download/) Here is the minidump file:...
  10. BSOD while shutting down...?

BSOD while shutting down...?: hey..I was shutting down my pc, when suddenly a Blue Screen Of Death appears after the "Shutting Down" screen...resource_not_owned please help 40742