Windows 10: shut off window 10 automatic updates.

Discus and support shut off window 10 automatic updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am so royally pissed at MS because they have become so intrusive and controlling with W10 edition. I have everything off in my update settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hate MS 10, Feb 13, 2019.

1. shut off window 10 automatic updates.

I am so royally pissed at MS because they have become so intrusive and controlling with W10 edition. I have everything off in my update settings and yet it still does not allow me to pick and choose which updates I want installed and when I want them installed. We're not damn children MS. Can someone tell me how to shut off or pause auto updates?

P.s. after this version I'm switching to Linux. You just lost a 20 year loyal customer with your illogical and liberal business practices.

:)

Hate MS 10, Feb 13, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 13, 2019
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Feb 13, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

shut off window 10 automatic updates.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile shut off window 10 automatic updates. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

shut off window 10 automatic updates.

1. shut off window 10 automatic updates. - Similar Threads - shut off window

2. automatic shut-off outlet timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic shut-off outlet timer: I am guilty of plugging in my laptop for recharging and forgetting to unplug it in a timely manner. Is it OK to use an automatic shut-off outlet timer to avoid the issue?...
  3. automatic shut-off outlet timer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic shut-off outlet timer: I am guilty of plugging in my laptop for recharging and forgetting to unplug it in a timely manner. Is it OK to use an automatic shut-off outlet timer to avoid the issue?...
  4. PC Shut off automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shut off automatically: Hello Microsoft TeamRandom or unexpectedly shutdowns or RebootsI can't understand my pc problemMy computer is hardware issuesI boot my pc on biosBIOS mode pc don't overload on pcBut my pc is shut off on BIOS :-10 years ago I use old CPU FANMy Motherboard has changedRAM has...
  5. PC Shut off automatically

PC Shut off automatically: Hello Microsoft TeamRandom or unexpectedly shutdowns or RebootsI can't understand my pc problemMy computer is hardware issuesI boot my pc on biosBIOS mode pc don't overload on pcBut my pc is shut off on BIOS :-10 years ago I use old CPU FANMy Motherboard has changedRAM has...
  6. My Laptop shuts off automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop shuts off automatically...: Sometimes while working, my laptop freezes for a second and then scree turns off and laptop turns off... Then i have to press power button to open it again....
  7. My Laptop shuts off automatically...

My Laptop shuts off automatically...: Sometimes while working, my laptop freezes for a second and then scree turns off and laptop turns off... Then i have to press power button to open it again....
  8. Shut off Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shut off Windows Updates: I have had It with the wondows updates. When they install themselves they turn on a bunch of setting they turn off tirned off because they crash my machine. The cause a lot of problems I wasn’t having before or the updates cause my computer to crash. Worst yet when I jump...
  9. Laptop automatically shuts off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop automatically shuts off: My laptop shuts off automatically and keyboard doesn't respond after restart. I need an external keyboard via USB to put my pin. Below is the warning in event logger under systems: 1. The speed of processor 7 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor...
  10. Internet connection shuts off automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection shuts off automatically: I installed Windows 10 on my alienware machine, if i have 3 or more web pages open, connections shuts off. like its on a metered connection, but it is not. this is driving me crazy need a solution please 2680