Windows 10: Shut out of Windows

Discus and support Shut out of Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lenberman, Oct 5, 2018.

1. lenberman Win User

Shut out of Windows

I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I went to the boot tab and chose boot and network. After the restart, it asked for her Windows password and she gave me her 4 digit pin. It wanted the password which she did not remember. Now I can't think of a way to get past this issue and I was hoping someone on the Forum could help.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Oct 5, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Shut out of Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Shut out of Windows

1. Shut out of Windows - Similar Threads - Shut

2. power on/shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power on/shut down: I recently reset my laptop back to the original settings. Ever since when I want to shut down now my laptop I only see Sleep, Update and Shut down and Update and Restart. I don't see the simple Shut down option. I don't want to continually update. How can I get this fixed?...
  3. Need help with Acer Predator Orion 3000 after shutting down on setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with Acer Predator Orion 3000 after shutting down on setup: The computer would not respond to mouse or keyboard input when prompted to enter a name for the PC (the mouse and keyboard are in perfect working condition, responded normally during the steps before) so I shut down the computer during setup. Now the order of what happens...
  4. Computer shuts off out of nowhere, no bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts off out of nowhere, no bluescreen: HELP!!! Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 11:00 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffe603ae447010...
  5. Sleep mode shuts down Chrome and other apps "...not properly" since December update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode shuts down Chrome and other apps "...not properly" since December update.: Since the last update, every time my PC goes to sleep (automatically or manually) all my work and apps are closed and often work is lost, causing me a lot of problems. However, restarting the computer does not do this as all of my apps are restored upon opening. I've checked...
  6. Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down: hi um i install a game Ubisoft but when i install uplay and i open it and give me this error "Uplay has detected an error it can't recover from and must shut down. crash dump created at .F;/new folder/TC2.FOX/the craw 2/play_download/Ubisoft game launcher/crashes".pleas help...
  7. Computer shuts down when idle

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down when idle: Hi. Right after installing yesterday’s Windows Updates, my computer started shutting down after being idle (or as soon as the screensaver came on). I’ve run Avast! and Maleware Bytes — both are clear, and I’ve tried clearing my browsers’ cache. Nothing seems to work....
  8. Windows 10 my number lock key is shutting off by itself on start up, so Microsoft will not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 my number lock key is shutting off by itself on start up, so Microsoft will not...: Why is this suddenly happening? Everything was working fine and now I have the numbers lock key turning off and then Microsoft log in will not work automatically. Now I have even 2 log in's, but nothing works....
  9. PC upgraded from Win 7 to WIn 10, and shuts downs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC upgraded from Win 7 to WIn 10, and shuts downs: I volunteer at a retirement community and help the residents with their computers. One lady has a Toshiba Satellite L675-S7018 laptop which came with Windows 7 several years ago. SHe was having several problems (including two viruses) so I did a clean install of Windows 10...
  10. MacBook Pro shut down message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MacBook Pro shut down message: I keep getting messages about Windows needing to shut down my MAcBook b/c of a needed update; have never seen this before. Is this legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-pro-shut-down-message/fddced92-093b-48d3-9b8b-c4c99c273dfc