Windows 10: Shut out of Windows

Discus and support Shut out of Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lenberman, Oct 5, 2018.

1. lenberman Win User

Shut out of Windows

I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I went to the boot tab and chose boot and network. After the restart, it asked for her Windows password and she gave me her 4 digit pin. It wanted the password which she did not remember. Now I can't think of a way to get past this issue and I was hoping someone on the Forum could help.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Oct 5, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Shut out of Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Shut out of Windows

1. Shut out of Windows - Similar Threads - Shut

2. My computer, instead of shutting down, reboots.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer, instead of shutting down, reboots.: Good day. After the new update on 1903. I noticed that my computer stopped working normally. After I click shutdown. My computer, instead of shutting down, reboots. And only for the second time, he turns off. Sorry to me my English I translate in online translator....
  3. Windows 10 restarting although I click on shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 restarting although I click on shut down: Dear community, If I click on shut down the computer shuts down. Have anyone had this problem before and knows how to solve it? Cheers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-restarting-although-i-click-on-shut/4a228827-371f-4633-bf0f-050f6f7e19e5
  4. how to stop my screen shutting down so fast ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to stop my screen shutting down so fast ?: I have been into settings and set sleep/shut down to 45 minutes, But the screen shuts down and the key board lights go out with in about 60 seconds . I then have to log in with my pass word each time ? To go back to the page I was on ?...
  5. My laptop keeps shutting down instead of going to sleep

My laptop keeps shutting down instead of going to sleep: Hi, I have a question. Instead of going to sleep mode i.e. when I close the lid on my laptop, the screen goes off but the computer keeps running for several minutes and then shuts down. It does the same when I choose shutdown, instead of shutting down in 10 seconds or so as...
  6. Help on Computer Shutting Down

Help on Computer Shutting Down: Hello -I am looking for help on fixing unwanted shut down on my computer. I asked the same question a few weeks ago and which was kindly answered ( thank you ) . That has helped but the problem seems to have returned today. ( I couldn't return to thank those that replied as...
  7. Black screen after shutting down the computer

Black screen after shutting down the computer: I don't know if this has to do with anything but this problem occurred after I updated my Windows 10 Pro to build 1903 using the Windows 10 Update Assistant. Now the problem is that when I shut down the computer normally everything works fine. It goes through the usual stuff...
  8. Windows 10 PC randomly shutting down without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC randomly shutting down without warning: My PC has decided to randomly start completely shutting off, usually while in the middle of something. I game a lot, so I've seen it happen there mostly but also while just watching youtube vids and chatting on fb. The weird part is that it doesn't go into shutting down mode...
  9. Windows 10 Randomly Shutting down

Windows 10 Randomly Shutting down: My PC keeps shutting down randomly. This is happening after the 1903 may 2019 update . Sometimes it shuts down immediately after booting and sometimes it stays on for more than an hour, and sometimes it stays on. If I it shuts down while I'm using Microsoft word or...
  10. My computer is either hibernating or shutting down when i close my lid or press the power...

My computer is either hibernating or shutting down when i close my lid or press the power...: I want my computer to go to sleep when I close the lid or press the power button. I pressed on Control Panel > searched Power Options > then "Choose what the power button does" or "Choose what closing the lid does" and it says on both options that it will sleep when I press...