Windows 10: Shut out of Windows

Discus and support Shut out of Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lenberman, Oct 5, 2018.

1. lenberman Win User

Shut out of Windows

I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I went to the boot tab and chose boot and network. After the restart, it asked for her Windows password and she gave me her 4 digit pin. It wanted the password which she did not remember. Now I can't think of a way to get past this issue and I was hoping someone on the Forum could help.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Oct 5, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Shut out of Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Shut out of Windows

1. Shut out of Windows - Similar Threads - Shut

2. BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOOT LOOP AFTER SUDDEN SHUT DOWN: Hello fellas.I need your help immediately. Let me start the story.I was playing some Rocket League when my power suddenly cut off in the entire house.Of course this also shut down my computer.After the power got back,my PC was not booting Windows at all.Just blue screens and...
  3. Shut down display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shut down display: I have a problem and I don't know what to do. How can I get to turn my display to turn off. It did have a power indicater in the lower right corner and could click on it and it would should down now it will not turn off. 120009
  4. Shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down: I have a problem and I don't know what to do. How can I get to turn my display to turn off. It did have a power indicater in the lower right corner and could click on it and it would should down now it will not turn off. 120009
  5. Black screen after shutting down laptop while reverting drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black screen after shutting down laptop while reverting drivers: Hello! I bought an Asus laptop a little over year ago. I have had some driver issues with it right from the get go. Didn't kinda realize when to update drivers and when not to update them so I installed a driver which the laptop suggested and then the laptop didn't recognize...
  6. my laptop shuts down after 3 hours of sleeping mode

my laptop shuts down after 3 hours of sleeping mode: Usually my laptop shuts down after 3 hours of sleeping. Why is it so? I know that a battery is not an issue because my machine is plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-shuts-down-after-3-hours-of-sleeping/61e2095a-c3a2-45ae-bf6f-df71fc351b66
  7. Computer shuts down at about the same time every night

Computer shuts down at about the same time every night: Ever since one of the Windows 10 updates loaded on my computer over 12months ago my computer freezes and restarts at about the same time every night. It is extremely frustrating as I loose every thing I am working on. I have reviewed heaps of forums and changed all the...
  8. PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC shut itself down then sound doesn't work: Hi, Yesterday when I closed the lid, a while later it seemed to have shut itself down, and now it won't recognize its own speakers, the only way I can have sound now is to plug in additional speakers, or use my wireless headset. I have checked in the "Updates" tab in the...
  9. I'm scared to shut down my pc, I stupidly gave access to a scammer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm scared to shut down my pc, I stupidly gave access to a scammer: anything I can do don't want to get locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-to-shut-down-my-pc-i-stupidly-gave/5f72bd5c-9ac9-4fbd-ae7b-2861195f5090
  10. Dell XPS Laptop Shuts Down, Then Restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS Laptop Shuts Down, Then Restarts: Hey all. I posted this here and in a forum with this dell model to see if anyone could assist me with this. My laptop is a dell xps 15 9550. I shut down my computer before i left the house. I sometimes leave computer on sometimes don't. When I came back, I noticed when i...