Windows 10: Shut out of Windows

Discus and support Shut out of Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lenberman, Oct 5, 2018.

1. lenberman Win User

Shut out of Windows

I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I went to the boot tab and chose boot and network. After the restart, it asked for her Windows password and she gave me her 4 digit pin. It wanted the password which she did not remember. Now I can't think of a way to get past this issue and I was hoping someone on the Forum could help.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Oct 5, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Shut out of Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Shut out of Windows

1. Shut out of Windows - Similar Threads - Shut

2. Lan LED connection is orange after shut down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan LED connection is orange after shut down: Lan LED is orange after shut down of PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-led-connection-is-orange-after-shut-down/6bc68090-8ef4-4ab2-9f5f-79a2015cfa32
  3. HP PROBOOK WAS FINE WHEN SHUT DOWN , BUT WILL NOT START NEXT DAY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP PROBOOK WAS FINE WHEN SHUT DOWN , BUT WILL NOT START NEXT DAY: HP PROBOOK WAS FINE WHEN SHUT DOWN , BUT WILL NOT START NEXT DAY BLACK SCREEN AND HP BLINK CODE OF 5 THEN RESTARTS AND DOES CODE AGAIN THEN NOTHING. WHAT NEXT?...
  4. Mobile Hotspot shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot shuts down randomly: Hello! I am trying to use the mobile hotspot feature of Windows 10 to route connectivity to my smartphone, it works, but after some minutes, it just shuts down, for no reason. I don't turn it off, it turns itself off alone. I already turned off the checkbox "Allow the...
  5. Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down: I think windows update configuration is required to be changed. In windows 10 go system and security then windows update .on this page you will find methods of windows update. If you have checked mark " download update from other pc on my private betwork and from other...
  6. my windows shuts down randomly and frequently after update

my windows shuts down randomly and frequently after update: I'm using window 10, and I'm don't know much about computer. So I updated my windows, and it started get very slow, and shuts down frequently for no reason, and it doesn't happen before the update. Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks everyone....
  7. shut off window 10 automatic updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shut off window 10 automatic updates.: I am so royally pissed at MS because they have become so intrusive and controlling with W10 edition. I have everything off in my update settings and yet it still does not allow me to pick and choose which updates I want installed and when I want them installed. We're not damn...
  8. Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.

Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.: I was playing a game and then the computer suddenly restart, again and again after booting up and even while booting up. I already unchacked the automatic boot up setting in msconfig before because it happened already. But now, it happened again. I even try the bootrec...
  9. I can't shut down my labtop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't shut down my labtop: everytime I shutdown my labtob it makes restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-shut-down-my-labtop/6dbaf4ce-7d85-44a9-b49b-fe989a319856
  10. When you shut down your PC, all apps are closed

in Windows 10 Support
    When you shut down your PC, all apps are closed: Hi In the past when i click on the power button and there where open programs, they wil also clossed Now i get a list with the open programs and windows will not shutdown. How can i get that when there are open programa's windows will shutdown 127130