Windows 10: Shut out of Windows

Discus and support Shut out of Windows in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lenberman, Oct 6, 2018.

1. lenberman Win User

Shut out of Windows

I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I went to the boot tab and chose boot and network. After the restart, it asked for her Windows password and she gave me her 4 digit pin. It wanted the password which she did not remember. Now I can't think of a way to get past this issue and I was hoping someone on the Forum could help.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Oct 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Shut out of Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Shut out of Windows

1. Shut out of Windows - Similar Threads - Shut

2. Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.: i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE i7 8th gen 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD 1TB HDD So the problem is that my laptop shuts down like 5-10 mins after booting up . post shut down my laptop doesn't boot up , any attempt to power it back on would lead to the keyboard back light and the screen...
  3. Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.: i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE i7 8th gen 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD 1TB HDD So the problem is that my laptop shuts down like 5-10 mins after booting up . post shut down my laptop doesn't boot up , any attempt to power it back on would lead to the keyboard back light and the screen...
  4. Powering off computer causes UPS to shut off all devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powering off computer causes UPS to shut off all devices: I noticed this issue recently where I would normally shut down my computer, but for some reason my UPS would power off the devices connected to it. I've run a self-test on the UPS and it passed. Not really sure what the problem could be. This problem only started happening in...
  5. I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help: and my laptop get few sec black screen when i turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-get-blue-screen-everytime-i-rebootshut/3c04e223-7cdd-4155-9ae5-8d46c5235dbe
  6. Video System Shutting Down and Producing Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Support
    Video System Shutting Down and Producing Event ID 41: Hi I have a PC which appears to shutdown the video system only which produces an Event ID 41 but DOES NOT REBOOT THE PC. To get the PC video up and running I do a manual reboot by pressing my PC's RESET button. I can be accessed over the network with no trouble whilst my...
  7. Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account: I am trying to create an on line account to manage a loan. I go to "Create an account" click and go to the screen that asks for my name and other information. The minute I begin typing, the screen shuts down and I am directed back to my desktop screen. What gives?...
  8. Accidentlly Deleted Shut Down Button on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentlly Deleted Shut Down Button on Desktop: The button on the desktop screen for shutting down the computer or putting into sleep or restart was accidentally deleted. How do I get it back?...
  9. Mail keeps shutting down when i try to access an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail keeps shutting down when i try to access an email: Every time i try to open an email on windows mail it closes the program. i dont think ive done anything to the settings. ive never had this problem and ive tried shutting down and restarting my laptop and it doesnt work. Help?...
  10. Windows 10 Locking when going Shutting down, Restarting or Signing out.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Locking when going Shutting down, Restarting or Signing out.: Currently i'm testing 1903 Build 18362.267. When i'm shutting down, restarting or sign out the computer it brings me to the lock screen (equal to pressing Windows icon + L). When i do this on an account that has to use Ivanti workspace it locks the session while Ivanti is...