Windows 10: Shut out of Windows

Discus and support Shut out of Windows in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lenberman, Oct 6, 2018.

1. lenberman Win User

Shut out of Windows

I was helping my niece with her painfully slow computer and decided that things may run faster, during the diagnosis, in safe mode. Using msconfig I went to the boot tab and chose boot and network. After the restart, it asked for her Windows password and she gave me her 4 digit pin. It wanted the password which she did not remember. Now I can't think of a way to get past this issue and I was hoping someone on the Forum could help.
    Len

:)

lenberman, Oct 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Shut out of Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Shut out of Windows

1. Shut out of Windows - Similar Threads - Shut

2. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  3. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  4. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...
  6. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...
  7. So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game: So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game. I have a Gigabyte Aorus 15P i7-11800H, RTX 3070, 16gb ram. It doesn't shut down mid game but rather after exiting the game while steam is trying to sync. It used to happen with Bioshock 1 and 2 and I just powered through...
  8. So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game

So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game: So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game. I have a Gigabyte Aorus 15P i7-11800H, RTX 3070, 16gb ram. It doesn't shut down mid game but rather after exiting the game while steam is trying to sync. It used to happen with Bioshock 1 and 2 and I just powered through...
  9. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  10. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...