Windows 10: shutdown and sleep sound problem

Discus and support shutdown and sleep sound problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; shutdown and sleep sound problem to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by satish chand1, May 25, 2023.

1. shutdown and sleep sound problem

shutdown and sleep sound problem to fix

:)

satish chand1, May 25, 2023

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 25, 2023
  3. wiganken Win User
    Windows Shutdown Sound Not Playing

The last time I allowed shutdown sounds to be played was around 1995. I found them annoying and have never missed them. I just want the PC to shutdown and I don't need a sound to tell me it is shutting down.

Why not consider disabling sounds and the problem goes away. Just a suggestion.

shutdown and sleep sound problem 356196d1641111241t-windows-shutdown-sound-not-playing-no-sounds.png

wiganken, May 25, 2023
  4. Riel Alc Win User

shutdown and sleep sound problem

Windows 10 Shutdown and sleep, IE keeps hanging

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your shutdown, sleep and IE issues, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to resolve the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 25, 2023
Thema:

shutdown and sleep sound problem

1. shutdown and sleep sound problem - Similar Threads - shutdown sleep sound

2. shutdown and sleep sound problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shutdown and sleep sound problem: shutdown and sleep sound problem to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdown-and-sleep-sound-problem/9274952e-7bd1-46e1-bb35-c08648d4f399
  3. shutdown and sleep sound problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shutdown and sleep sound problem: shutdown and sleep sound problem to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdown-and-sleep-sound-problem/9274952e-7bd1-46e1-bb35-c08648d4f399
  4. Sleep vs shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep vs shutdown: I just bought a new hard drive that is running Windows 11 Professional. Is it better to shut down the computer at the end of the day use it occasionally throughout the day, or is it better to have it go into sleep mode?Thanks,Carol...
  5. Shutdown and Sleep Problem

Shutdown and Sleep Problem: I have Windows 10 in my HP Pavilion 15 Laptop. I am not able to shutdown my laptop even not able to put my laptop on sleep mode. Whenever, I shutdown my laptop its screen became blank and hard disk stop running while power button & Power led still show light. In that...
  6. Sleep/shutdown problems

Sleep/shutdown problems: I have been suffering from a wake from sleep/on from shutdown problem for a while now. On all current updated windows 10 20.04, chipset drivers for mobo mobo and processor, current radeon drivers for gpu. All current optional windows drivers have been tried as well. My rig:...
  7. sleep mode and shutdown problems

sleep mode and shutdown problems: My computer takes a lot of time to wake up from sleep mode and to shut down . I think I messed up some drivers while I was trying to fix another problem. What should I do now?...
  8. sound problems after computer sleep

sound problems after computer sleep: so i have my pc connected to tv using HDMI cable, so sound goes through this cable and uses nVIDIA audio driver as the hdmi calbe is connected to my nvidia gpu. when the computer wakes up from sleep, it automatically changes to realtek driver although there are no speakers...
  9. Sleep and Shutdown

Sleep and Shutdown: This problem is really ridiculous. There are 3 pc's in the house and the main oneMINE has the problem.I have tried everything in all the previous folks that have the same problem to no sleep or shutdown. I have been just turning off monitors so they aren't damaged,if that...
  10. shutdown sound problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    shutdown sound problem: I have adjusted registry to allow access to system exit sound, which, by default in win10, is not visible. Having made it visible, even when I change to my preferred wav file, apply it, and play it for confirmation, when I shutdown, I hear only the ms default ding. I am able,...