Windows 10: Shutdown Command in Windows 10

Discus and support Shutdown Command in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Why doesn't shutdown command work in CMD? I went to CMD from WinRE. Thanks [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dani_F1, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Shutdown Command in Windows 10

Hello,

Why doesn't shutdown command work in CMD? I went to CMD from WinRE.

Thanks

Shutdown Command in Windows 10 da040d48-a6c6-4131-8b5d-f341184bc4b5?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Shutdown Command in Windows 10 :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Shutdown Command in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Shutdown Command

2. shutdown command not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shutdown command not working: Hi, I'd like to make use of the shutdown command, but it doesn't seem to work.I'm trying to run shutdown /h /t 600in CMD, it just gives me the help menu. if running it in the run Win+R, a CMD window pops up for a second but nothing happens.I've also tried replacing the...
  3. shutdown command not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shutdown command not working: Hi, I'd like to make use of the shutdown command, but it doesn't seem to work.I'm trying to run shutdown /h /t 600in CMD, it just gives me the help menu. if running it in the run Win+R, a CMD window pops up for a second but nothing happens.I've also tried replacing the...
  4. shutdown command not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”: I’m trying to boot to USB, and from what I understand I need to go into my Bios to do that. However, I don’t have the function keys on my laptop so I need a different way to get into the Bios. I booted into using my command line and tried shutdown /r /o But I get the message...
  6. “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”

“Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”: I’m trying to boot to USB, and from what I understand I need to go into my Bios to do that. However, I don’t have the function keys on my laptop so I need a different way to get into the Bios. I booted into using my command line and tried shutdown /r /o But I get the message...
  7. “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. by giving shutdown command it goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    by giving shutdown command it goes to sleep mode: whenever I shutdown my PC, it doesn't sign out or close all running apps instead after on starting PC again it automatically opens all software. which means it goes to sleep instead of logging off and then shutting down. On 6 June 2023, I upgraded my windows 10 Laptop to...
  9. by giving shutdown command it goes to sleep mode

by giving shutdown command it goes to sleep mode: whenever I shutdown my PC, it doesn't sign out or close all running apps instead after on starting PC again it automatically opens all software. which means it goes to sleep instead of logging off and then shutting down. On 6 June 2023, I upgraded my windows 10 Laptop to...
  10. Computer doesn’t shutdown on command ’shut down’

Computer doesn’t shutdown on command ’shut down’: When I hit the power button to turn off my computer, it will restart instead of shutting off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-shutdown-on-command-shut-down/c0be59d6-4f9e-4b4f-a3d6-848fc424dced

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shutdown r command